Reviews for Love in the Gist of Splendor
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Love the chapter it was cute
Cuzosu chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Interesting...

A different take, no pun intended, lol. And an enjoyable way to develop the heat between them.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Shori chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
So it's the dead of night. I'm on the net on my phone and I read an amaaaazing fic. I usually only read short fics, but the chapters were short and held my attention. I positively loved it, though it saddens me that your last review was in 09. Update soon and feed my insomnia?. -Anon Reviewer, Shori
animesuckerfreako chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
argh, im excited for the next chapter. I hope you wont take centuries of updating your fics(what a demanding shit, lol. Im sorry, i was carried away of the story).
Aakasha chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Ah! my mind is a puddle of mush from this cheeky little model squall! lol

absolutely loved this one :)
asialisek chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I think the plot of the story is interesting, and Seifer's character is pretty much great, but with squall, model or not (or even more so because) you're making him ... too... ... too... weak? too... something ... not Squall-like. I know it's your story and your interpretation, but there's something very very fundamental relationship-wise between Seifer and Squall that has to do with power struggle, the intense emotional bond/struggle (which your going into), and a bunch of other characteristics that shape these boys for/against each other.

I like the story.. but.. the character you're calling ''Squall'' doesn't really fit.

Dun'know if this review will make any difference, but I do hope you finish the story.

Good luck. :3
JadeAlmasy chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Hey Good chapter! cant wait to see what they do on their days off.

Chemotaxis chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Really enjoyed it - thanks for your hard work. Hope to read more soon.
peachesjo chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow! I have this story on my favorites and forgot it even exists. Sorry I dont have time to review the updated chapter, I wanted to let you know Ill try to get to it. Now after work I need to reread the whole story just so I could review. _ thanks for updating

peachesjo
Chemotaxis chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
I like the power Seifer has over Squall in this and can't wait to read about the photo shoots (especially the half nude one Squall wanted a different photographer for in the first place - m).

Hope you're feeling better!
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Nice Job on this chapter! Cant wait to see how the shoot goes for them!

Amon2 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
This pretty good. no, its not choppy, its very well written and I loved how you endedit. Cant wait to read more. please update soon.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
It's really good. -
JadeAlmasy chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Yay You updated this! just in time for Squalls birthday! lol Good chapter! i cant wait to see them working together! Im sure they are going to have a hard time keeping their hands off of each other!

Baby Chiba chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
AH! J'adore! It's so cute so far! I love Squall's persona in this one! Keep it up!