Reviews for A Sense of Reality
MerlinGrayson chapter 95 . 2/9/2021
I hope you plan to continue this. its such a good story!
GabriellaGadfly chapter 17 . 6/24/2020
FUCK YEAH
I LOVE HOW ED'S REGAINING HIS INDEPENDENCE
Also, congrats
I was uneasy about it at first, but after the note that it's not gonna go further and after everything he's been doing to try and help Ed become more independent, you've managed to make me warm up to/like this story's Roy!
*god, I wanna hug Ed so badly*
GabriellaGadfly chapter 11 . 6/24/2020
aaaaa
I'm literally crying right now
congrats, you monster
XD
Though what I'm confused about is why they're not trying to communicate with him
Didn't they already establish yes and no?
GabriellaGadfly chapter 8 . 6/24/2020
aaaa, god, this is so sad and tragic
I feel for Ed so much
You really crushed my heart into pieces with that ending, didn't you?
And the worst part is that it's absolutely true
GabriellaGadfly chapter 7 . 6/24/2020
AAAAA
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY
I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF ED HAVING TO GIVE UP HIS SENSES AND HOW YOU DESCRIBE HIS LIMITED VIEW OF THE WORLD

but god, i hate Roy so much here
like? if those actually *were* kisses earlier, he's trying to initiate a romantic relationship with someone who's pretty much completely dependent on him, can't get away if he wanted to, and who has to rely on him for pretty much everything
Initiating a romantic relationship when there's *that big* of a power imbalance is just wrong

BUT SERIOUSLY
AMAZING STORY
AND KUDOS TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING

God, I feel so bad for Al
Hopefully Ed'll be able to communicate better soon and actually get to know for certain if he's alive or not, if the transmutation succeeded
Because that uncertainty has to be *killing him*

LOOKING FOWARDS TO MORE!
Solomon's Savior chapter 95 . 6/20/2020
Welp I just finished my 3rd or 4th re-read and I always forget the story's incomplete. Its just so good. i hope lifes going well for you. At least you didnt leave off on a cliffhanger.
anon chapter 95 . 11/4/2019
Man I MISS this storyy terribly tbh... Wanted to see how it would end
Azun26 chapter 82 . 11/1/2019
Can we get more obvious smut? Do we get more obvious smut? Did we get it? Ur really good with details and descriptions so it'd be really awesome to read the smut that would occur with their available senses.
Azun26 chapter 70 . 10/29/2019
I see a Frozen reference
Azun26 chapter 60 . 10/27/2019
Unicorns to the RESCUE!
Azun26 chapter 39 . 10/26/2019
Major Armstrong is DEFINITELY a source to fear. Honestly, I know he means well, but he scared me throughout the whole series
Azun26 chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
Ed KNOWS. MILK IS EVIL..
Azun26 chapter 15 . 10/25/2019
Is he rich? Ed is asking true questions now lol
Azun26 chapter 12 . 10/25/2019
Oh yea. I should have grabbed tissues before starting
Azun26 chapter 9 . 10/25/2019
Of all the things he can say clearly, "I can feel your hands under my ass" will forever be the one I love reading most lol.