Reviews for A Temporary Fix
Mislav chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was very interesting, and pretty hot! You managed to get into a mind of a masochist well and even further described Sherlock's feelings about his sobriety. I can see Joan understanding Sherlock's needs and arranging the meeting. It was cute how he cried and how mistress Felicia took care of him later, soothing his wounds.
My favorite parts were: "She set down the small duffel bag she'd brought, and took off her long overcoat, revealing a black corset with forest green lace and matching panties. Her thigh high nylons made Sherlock's eyes zone in on the small expanse of bare thigh between the nylons and the panties, her flawless brown skin always gave him the urge to reach out and touch, but he resisted. Instead, he said, "You look lovely as always."
And
"Another slap landed, and after an exclamation of pain, he continued to talk about his downward spiral into depression. For the next three and a half minutes, that pattern repeated it self. A slap, a vocalization, and then talking until eventually he'd gotten it all out. Midway through, he was shocked to realized there were tears on his cheeks, but soldiered on with his explanation. He wasn't sure she could even understand him by the time he was done because of the tears. He ended with the words; "It all seems completely pointless sometimes."

Once he stopped talking, he concentrated on crying. She continued to spank at the same pace until his crying sounded sincerely uninhibited. When she heard that, she finally stopped hitting, and rubbed soothing circles on his back. It didn't take long for his crying to turn into shuddered breaths and sniffling.

"My sad, misguided boy," she said. "Life is many things, but pointless isn't one of them." She patted his back and said, "I know you probably can't believe that right now, but that's okay, because tomorrow you'll be too distracted by the horrible pain in your bottom to worry about it."

For reasons he couldn't fathom, those words brought on a new bout of tears."
sgswan15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Very well done! I hope you write another one similar to this. I vary much enjoyed it!
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Great job

Keep writing please :D
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh this was excellent! D I loved how you went about the way his meeting went down with her. I was very curious how you would have him submit with his stubborn streak. I also really liked the corner time *giggle* Having a caning beforehand so the spanking would really give him the pain needed to reflect what he had to get out to find inner peace was perfect! Well done my sweet! D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh my nice one shot
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Very well written. And yes, sometimes a good spanking and tlc is all that's needed.