Reviews for Headaches and Paradise
amandasonic chapter 1 . 4/11
Gosh, this story is amazing and it is really cute, just like how you said it would be! I love it so much, you have no idea! Every now and then I would come back to reread this story, and hoping for a new chapter to arrive. It's just that good, you know!

Seriously, I love the interactions between the Babylon Rouges and the rest of the crew. You really can write all of their personalities pretty well. I really can't wait to read more about them in your writing style in the next chapters that you'll hopefully write.
I hope there will be more fun moments of Jet and his friends, and hopefully lots more of fluffy moments, too, it always puts a smile on my face, ha, ha!

You're doing a fantastic job! Take care and have a wonderful day!
Midnight Mischief chapter 3 . 4/9
Guest
(Apologies for such a delayed reply.) Thank you so much. :D Unfortunately it's still unfinished due to severe writer's block - but now that I have a clearer vision for the next chapter I am back at work. I'm glad that you've enjoyed the fanfic thus far and hope you'll find the rest just as enjoyable (or perhaps even more? Either way, I'll do my best!).

Thanks again. :)
Gosh this was simply amazing, I read this straight in one go and loved every bit of it! (If your goal was to write a cute story with Jet, you sure managed that tenfold, congratulations 3) FINALLY someone who can put up a good plot including the Babylon Rogues! Thank you such a lot for sharing this :D
Diezella chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Hello! First of all , thank you for writing about the Babylon Rouges, they are my favorites, and it's a shame they do not have many stories of them .
I'm enjoying so much your story , and if you continue, I'll follow it.
I can only say that for now , I couldn't go without leave you a review.
Bye!
PS: sorry if this is not understood , I do not speak English perfectly.
Midnight Mischief chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
graystripe: Hehe, it's getting pretty crazy around here. How crazy will it get later on? When the time comes, we shall see...
Thanks again!
graystripe chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
sonic sure is very sly...lol.

and jet let his anger get to his head that it causes him to eat all those chocolates and then vomit them out...lol.

i wonder what will happen next.
AmazingLettuce chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh, poor Jet! And that was very cold, Sonic.
AmazingLettuce chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Things should start to get...interesting...once Sonic arrives! Well, see ya later! Bye! :-)
graystripe chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
lol...the ending is way too funny...hahahahahahahaha.

jet is really so tired that he didn't notice he is naked...lol.