Reviews for Beneath the surface
Brizzy chapter 38 . 3/30/2011
:-)
jupiter2005 chapter 38 . 8/5/2008
cool story cant wait to read future works of sailor moon by you if you write some more. keep it up.
AfGhAnCuTiE chapter 38 . 5/31/2007
i know im late lol but very good story for a first timer ].
Gezi chapter 36 . 8/11/2004
I tried. I really did...but you lost me at this chapter. It's a story like no other I've read before, but at some parts (like this one) it drags. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not as a personal attack. I love your writing still. You're a great tallent.
Urmi chapter 38 . 6/30/2004
I read the whole thing in one night! It's almost 5 AM! :'( There goes my sleep..

Well nice job with the story! Keep it up!

-Urmi
JadesRose chapter 38 . 7/30/2003
Great Job! Good ending!
bloodythorns chapter 38 . 7/9/2003
Hey I have just read yoru story. I really like it. This is really good if thsi is yoru first story over 100 words. I look forward to reading your other fics.

P.s. My writers name is Dottie-Lottie
lil-popcorngurl chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
okay so it isnt a demando fic... he he he but its still good!
lil-popcorngurl chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Oh I just love demando fics! I was writting one like this then I got angry and I threw it out I am happy to see one out now great job
Chris Gilbert chapter 38 . 5/7/2003
The story was quite suspenseful and I enjoyed it emensely, Be on the look out for Knight Thunder the legend begins with Sailor Moon .com. you can email me at
MushyGuts chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
_dude man_ this is great!

i love the ending though i would rather it be something more romantic than what you typed out because you _know_ im a hopless romantic searching for a _really_ good cheesy *yummy* scene between serenity and endymion!

good luck for any other stories in the future!

~ConSTanTSpaRkLe~
LadyCecilia 1 chapter 38 . 2/21/2003
wow i love this story *tears* i love this story
Rose Bunny chapter 37 . 2/19/2003
Hey! Way to go! You finally finished it. I really enjoyed reading it. I'm now reading another one that u r writng. I hope u kee up the good work. Oh yea ur next oneso far is really excting! i love reading ur stories! keep writing!
MoonWonderer chapter 38 . 2/18/2003
Fabulous story! Perfect ending! Wow, if this is your first fic, then that means that you'll only get better as time goes on and we will all be wowed by your magnificance. I feel so humble now. :) Thank you for sharing your story with us! I look foward to reading more of your writing! :)
RKRBirdgirl chapter 38 . 2/12/2003
I LOVE YOU STORY! By all mean keep the writing up! GREAT ENDING it gave me a sense of peace its nice to hav an idea of how CRYSTAL Toyko came into being ...thanks ever soooo much i am looking foward to your other stories!