Reviews for Pas De Deux In Print
Blakpyr8 chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
I felt their emerging love deep down in my soul... perfection
sugarpolis chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Oh my gosh I have lots of things to say but damn THIS IS AWESOME! your writing style is so beautiful, this deserves more attention! The way you capture their characters, the conflicts, I really really LOVE it! Looking for more Misawa fics if you decided to make another one!
larimrt chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Woah! This left me speechless! It has been a while since I've read something so well written and so intense! In terms of storytelling I could just feel their emotions and enjoy the development of their feelings as if I was in a romance myself. In just simple moments like an exchange of looks or a touch you could feel their feelings without the need of words between them. Also, I think you took the best of the writing style and used it here, as it's not uncommom to read some fanfics with only monologues and absense of description. So, congrats, I can imagine that it must have taken quite a lot of your time, but it really is a stunning work! Only with talent you can tell a story with so much poetry and sweetness as this is.
Thank you for sharing your work, I think you may have a great future writing, as I see from this fic.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I've never been left completely speechless by a one-shot before. I mean, I've read cute and serious stories that make me gush and squeel like a crazy fangirl but this was so different. This was beautiful. The writing, the pace and everything else was absolutely perfect. I was completely mesmerized by this stunning dance of theirs. I really felt as if I could feel their happiness.

I wish I could say exactly how this made me feel but I can't find the words to match the sentiments. I love this so, so much! I was not expecting to walk away feeling accomplished for something I had no part in but I do. It probably doesn't make sense but, oh man, this seriously got me! Thank you so much for taking the time to produce such a piece of art and sharing it.
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
details and description you put for their subtle touches and slow emotional and physical development and like the scene where they brushed their i kept staring at mine and imaging it kept on rereading it to capture emotions u were writing is wow
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So darn cute. Too much fancy vocab and really long sentences sometimes but good overall. C:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Speechless wow
Lunary chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Great story.

Good written and I love it.

It shows much from both characters and even if they won't be a couple in the manga I guess it could be a way into their future because I doubt their ways will ever truly separate them at all.

Because they're them, they're Seido and they've got their friends and rivals...

Regards,
Lunary
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Too amazing! I want more but the ending was perfect *cries*
RubyRose8986 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was epic! So nice and adorable! :)
celestialdescendant chapter 1 . 1/18/2015