Reviews for I'm the Witch
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Good eleven chapters
JadelynDeath chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I love this story, it's a very different take on it. I hope you manage to rewrite and continue it, sorry about your laptop, I know the feeling. Please update soon
aphleser chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetheart! I can't imagine not using my laptop, I use it pretty much daily.
Don't worry about supplying the demands of impatient people, they can wait while you fix your laptop. And I'm sorry to hear that you've had some bad news recently.
As much as I want to read your stories, I can wait, because then they'll be all the sweeter and better. Good luck with everything, and just be careful next time!
Best wishes! Xx
aphleser chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
I have this dynamic picture in my mind of Jayla and Glinda facing off in a rugged landscape, Glinda holding her ornate, glittery wand, Jayla with her hands on her waist, smirking. And that's thanks to your descriptive skill, well done!
This is so interesting, first a clash of blue and green, now a clash of blue and blue! And the interaction they had was completely in character and just wonderful. I commend you on your dazzling evocative talent.
Of course Glinda will know how Elphaba's feeling; they were very close in their Shiz years, and although have been apart for much longer, still care for each other. And Jayla's very intuitive; observant, I suppose as well.
Keep going! Which university are you at, and what are you studying? I hope you're enjoying yourself!
EbonyGreen chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
I'm so glad you updated. Love the chapter! I really don't like Dorothy and she shouldn't even agree with killing Elphie! Grrrr
aphleser chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
I don't remember ANYTHING of the MGM film, so we're in the same boat.
An absolutely necessary chapter, and this is no reflection on your magnificent skills as a writer, but I do have more interest in the wicked end of the story. I try not to waste my time on the Wizard. But still, a wonderful chapter nonetheless.
Keep going!
EbonyGreen chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
UGH I dislike the wizard VERY much! Even though I don't like Dorothy, he wants to kill her to get the shoes? That's so low...
You don't have to be sorry, I like fillers! Keep going, you're doing a great job!
EbonyGreen chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Jayla and Glinda together...that can't end good, can it?
Love the hug between Elphaba and Liir. With some practise, Elphaba would be become a wonderful mother!
WAAAIIITTT, Now I want that Liir is going to meet Glinda! Because if Elphaba is his mother, won't Glinda become a sort of Auntie Witch too?
aphleser chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
And Jayla meddles some more. Meeting Galinda... That could end horribly, or brilliantly.
I love the idea of Liir and Elphaba flying side by side. Just a dream of mine, just an idea.
I love how Elphaba splashed out a little on clothes for Liir, and I loved when he hugs her, and she just can't quite process it.
Keep going, my pretty!
aphleser chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Wonderful, once again.
Of course we're happy about Liir and Elphaba bonding, we never see it in the book, and he doesn't exist in the musical.
Morrible's wrong. There are those who love Elphaba, and althought she ordered for Fiyero to be killed, she still has Liir.
I really love how Elphaba isn't sure if she killed Morrible or natural causes did. It's another element of uncertainty in the tale.
Keep going! This is brilliant to read, and I don't think I could do without it.
EbonyGreen chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Ooh I see that Elphie is becoming more and more of a mother! Yay! Love how Liir says Auntie Witch to Jayla now.
Btw I changed my name, it isn't Elphieispopular anymore. It's ElphieIsPopular ;-)
EbonyGreen chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Ugh why can you write so well, and I can't?
Loved Elphaba's thoughts about how she doesn't like it to leave Liir.
Although this was a filler, it was very good!
Update Soon!
aphleser chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
So wonderful and skilful, once again!
I am glad to hear that you have a plan for the next few chapters. I try to plan, but I just end up with a basic outline.
Jayla loves her some meddling, doesn't she? And Elphaba is poised to exact her revenge upon Morrible, although I did like her second thoughts of not wanting to leave Liir on his own. More bonding!
Morrible is sorely mistaken if she thinks Elphaba will take her prophecy-making lying down.
Keep going!
TrebledWriter chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Hahahahaha Elphaba and her sarcasm. It's awesome that Jayla and Elphaba are...cousins? I don't really know what they are.
TrebledWriter chapter 5 . 2/2/2015