Reviews for The Road Delivered Us Home
Agarthan chapter 23 . 5/14
The loveliest story I have ever read! Thank you!
Agarthan chapter 11 . 5/14
man, I love that part of their walk from the woods towards hobbiton
Agarthan chapter 5 . 5/14
Hehehe imagine Richard Armitage reading love poetry. Excuse me while I go sample some of his audiobooks for a bit
MissyMoeDoe chapter 23 . 4/21
Perfect. I sorta wish there was a sequel to it but I love it as a stand-alone all the same. Bravo!
MissyMoeDoe chapter 7 . 4/21
I can't believe how much I love this story. I laughed until I literally had tears in my eyes last chapter when Dwalin had Thorin in the wheelbarrow and then either laughed or giggled all the way through this chapter. I'm now completely convinced that Dwalin is creating his own little Hobbit Army to take over all of Arda. Du Bekar indeed!
mollypurkey chapter 23 . 3/5
So wonderful, thank you!
Aranthera chapter 23 . 7/2/2020
This is my favorite story on this site! Amazing work! I've read it at least a dozen times, always come back to it. It makes me laugh, makes me cry... all the feels! Thank you so much!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 6 . 6/18/2020
I'm reading late at night and I'm having to bury my head under my pillow to muffle my laughter. Drunken Dwalin is hilarious!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
I sniggered at Dwalin's respect comments. well played
Dragonwing5 chapter 23 . 3/22/2020
This is still one of my favorite stories on this site! I bet this was my fifth time reading it at least. You've done a wonderful job!

-Dragonwing
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 23 . 7/23/2019
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Lisiane chapter 23 . 3/24/2019
OH my god. I love it!
It's perfect!
Maxine chapter 23 . 1/19/2019
I loved every single bit of it. Thank you, thank you very very much for making this. I’d never thought that such feeling of satisfaction could exist.
Maxine chapter 7 . 1/19/2019
KYUT~
mkmkmk chapter 23 . 12/25/2018
I keep rereading this. IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAGH.