Reviews for When it Rains
gn chapter 9 . 6/6
please write the next chapter
this is awesome story
Next chapter! Now! I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER!
youdontneedtono chapter 9 . 2/28
FUcked up ending
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Heartbreakingly sad but also good
Pokeshipperfan chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
When the ending coming? I would like to read it.
unwantedtears chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
This story made me cry so much... ur an awesome writer
Im kinda sad that you won't finish it but that's ok
elaine1214 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
you need an ending
PrincessVictory chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
I loooved this story so much! While I've always been a Pokemon fan, this has really opened by eyes to a real-life situation. So sweet, caring, completely different from anything I've ever read! Plus, Chiharu is absolutely adorable! I would love for someone to finish eventually...I would like to try maybe, if you'd still like people to do so...
Mysteryuz chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Pokemonmy childhood

Your story! Wow!

Absolutely breathtaking, a pity you never finished. Even being published almost a decade ago, people are still talking about it :)
CheeringCadet chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
im a writer on youtube too and i was wondering if ican make a vid version plus the ending if you dont mind
Neo Namco chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
as sad as i am that you decided not to finish this beautiful story, i must tell you that this is one of the most beautiful well-written stories i've ever read and i've read some great ones here on this site

i'm adding this to my favorites despite it not having real closure. like for one, it would be nice to have Chiharu discover that Ash is indeed her father. i feel that maybe one more chapter could have provided true closure.

that said, this was a wonderful lovely story that i spent hours reading in the middle of the night even though i was exhausted and starved for sleep. you're very talented and i hope you're kicking butt at what ever you're applying your self to these days

once again: Fantastic story! I highly reccomend it to anyone who isn't afraid of a solid story, strong detail, emotional rollercoasters, and getting a little teary-eyed. Thank you, ABBYLICIOUS !
sylviajohns chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great job :)
Vixen Ninetails chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
This is my favourite pokemon aaml story of all time. It is so incredably sweet. After reading this story i actually started writing my own It was inspiring to say the least. Congradulations on a truely fantastic story .

Vixen Ninetails
methodman18 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
hey this methodman and i loved that story even if u thought writing it was boring. I would love to pick up were a great author left off.
narusaku 4ever chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
this was a good story and i enjoy reading to anyone is thinking of ending please and give it an ending a story like this deserves please and thank you