Reviews for When it Rains
syzygy13 chapter 7 . 9/28/2003
o Im not one for these fics (Pokemon) but I like this one. I dont know why.
Adrianics chapter 7 . 9/27/2003
Very, very good. Keep it up! :D

BTW, does anyone know any other pokemon fics where Misty Ash have children? Please?

Again, wonderful fic. Thanks for bestowing it onto the world. :D
Just me and myself chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
Cool. Please update soon.
michelle chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
i luv ur fan fiction for pokemon when it rains keep on writing you are a very talented writer
Kirin chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
OMG! You can't leave me on a cliffhanger! You must continue NOW!
citrus luver chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Fingal. I was so happy when I saw that you had finally posted the next chapter. I thought you had abandoned this fic or something. Wow! Harsh! Chiharu sick and in the hospital. What I'm surprised about is how is god's name did she mange to get to the other side of the river in that blazing storm? How and why did she want to get to the other side of river when its flooding like that? She's going to wake up and stuff in the next chapter right? Then they'll tell her, her relationship to Ash right? Then they must decided... is Ash going to stay with them or are they going to the return to Cerulean and be alone once more and pretend none of this happen? I'm guessing the former of course. Anyways. Me like! I love this fic! Pleae keep writing and post the next chapter soon!
clara200 chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Wow asome job. I will finish it later.
goneaway1999 chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Oh, I absolutely *adore* this fic! I'm sure I must have read it sooner, but if not, I'm certainly glad I found it now! I love the way you've written it, it's fantastically plotted and written and your characterisation is spot-on. Though a little more Ash-angst would be very much appreciated - he hasn't had time to fully digest the information yet, I'm guessing... but I'm a sucker for Ash-angst

Good luck with writing the next part - there's no point in rushing, only write something you yourself are happy with, whether it takes weeks or months.

~Kaz

x
Moongirl chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
O MY GOD you updated sorry BUT you better get the next chapter up or I'll be after you _
FaDeDsMiLe666 chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
aw write more fast!
Kit Kat chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
First time reviewer, and I'm sad I didn't read your story sooner. It is so good.

Please update soon, and try to write longer chapters. I love your style of writing. It is so original.

AAML 4ever -
Joy-girl chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Sometimes I wonder about her sanity too... hope Chiharu is okay! Hope Misty and Ash can get through this too... please update faster _
The Awakener Viari chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
hey i like it. can't wait for an update
firehottie chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
i luv this story! i'm a fan of ash and misty!this is a really original peice! please update soon!

~* firehottie *~
1432 chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Very good chapter. I love the way you have added the title into the story and the AAML is greatly portrayed. I like how you made Ash's fatherly instict pick up in this chapter and can't wait for the next part! )
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »