Reviews for When it Rains
TriangledYume chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
About how many chapters to go after this, for this story to end? I can't believe it's nearing the end! I hope Chiharu will be okay. I was also kinda hoping the next chapter would be long as well. Well, please update soon! -~
KatherineMegan Jones chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
ah! YOU ARE ALIVE, *GLOMPS THE PERSON* I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU! *Ahem* Sorry, just happy
frogsteak chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
This was really awesome! Great chapter! This fic is one of the best fics I've ever read )
jade destiny chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
o..this ish sho good. i cant wait for da next chapter...please hurry up. please please..this ish jux sho damn good..ehehh
Sonate chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
oo update soon. This a really good fanfic.
EJR HorseLady chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
This is a very intence chapter. Very well written. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I want to read more of your wonderful work.
Fletset chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Very good chapter. So Ash and Misty had their first REAL kiss? :P

I wonder how Chiharu would react when she finds out that Ash is her father. Wait, she has to be alright first, right?

Nurse Joy was a bit... bitchy XD
katherinemegan jones chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
Err... When are you going to update?
Mimi chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
Update I'm tired of waiting you said youed update

_
FaDeDsMiLe666 chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
WRITE MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!ODNT LEAVE ME HANGIN' PLEASE...
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
UPDATE ok I'm done _
colorific chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
I never thought I Pokemon fic could be so interesting! If you wrote about mud, I'd probably read it!
missambermariek chapter 6 . 8/1/2003
WRITE MROE! DAMN U BETTA WRITE MORE! I really wanna kno what happens. lol. Bye...
Fujin Kazano chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
Ok.. just to say sumthin' first.. i don't watch the poke'mon show and I have very little know-abouts who the people are.. but I love this fic! It is really good! I mean.. for some reason it caught my eye in this one person's fav. list and BAM! I was hooked! Now.. you best continue er else, yo!
Mimi chapter 6 . 7/20/2003