Reviews for When it Rains
r.mai chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
really great story. i like it lots so far. please update soon. _ It's going on my favorites list.
EJR HorseLady chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
I liked this chapter. So Misty finally told Ash, about time. Poor Chiharu out in the storm all alone. Please get the next chapter out soon.
faer chapter 6 . 6/30/2003
tralala...bounce bounce.
Angelstars chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
oh no, poor Misty, poor Ash, poor Delia...poor Chiharu! Where could she have gotten to? and out in the storm maybe? oh no, i can't wait! keep em coming!
LittLetriXta chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
~

WOAH-HO! That was. . .

DEEP.

Ha. Even if this IS partially a drama, it still made my day after being COMPLETELY shocked and gasp-er-sized (Hopefully you will be able to find a suitable adjective for that..haha..) after reading the latest Harry Potter book.. I know I'm totally going off the subject here, but is it just me or is Harry SERIOUSLY in a PMS mode? I mean, he's got serious inner-termoil going on in this bookie... *ahem* I will say no more..ANYWAY! It's great to see this chapter again..I knew you'd find some way to fit her confession into an all out shout-fest. Personally, I find that's the funnest way to do it..hah..1. RISING CONFLICT. 2. OUTBURT OF BOTTLED EMOTION. 3. SHOCKING CONFESSION! 4. AKWARD SILENCE...as Ash realises Misty's little tike is his little tike..HAHA! ... -.- Mind my recent habit for analizing everything...Hermonee whats 'er face tends to rubs off on you... (okay maybe just me.)

(GOOD FICCIE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOIN ON NEXT!)

LittleTrixta
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
I know it'll be worth the wait _ Jsut hope it won't be too long of a wait. At least hte truth just came right out htere instead of lots of stuttering _ Hope Chiharu is okay...
VE2003 chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Ahh! How could you leave it off there? Argh! *begins pulling out hair* I hope that the wait isn't as long as this for the next chapter, because I SO wanna know what happens now! This fic is soo great, I absolutely love it! You so have to continue really soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next! You're a great author, and your ideas and writing is absolutely amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting the continuation to this chapter!

~Violet Emeralds~
lazzykane chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
yes you do need to finish this i really need to know what happens
Leo chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
hey greate work keep it up i can't wait to read more of your chapters there greate
frostweaver chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
Harsh and intense... Poor Misty having to bear all of this suffering. At least dense Ash finally realized. I thought that Delia at least got part of the puzzle together but it turns out that a dense brain is just within the Ketchum's blood...
Kiole-Quickblade chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
Wow, this chapter was great...it maybe coulda been a bit longer, seeing how it took so long to finish this'n. Anyways, keep it up!
Rapid-Starr chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
This is a very good story! Please continue soon.
cultnirvana chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Another great chapter. Its great the way you handled the revealation and set a cliffhanger for the next chapter. Can't wait to see more.
Fletset chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
AAH! She told him! *running around the room screaming*

; I can't believe Ash said it to her! I can understand why she slapped him- I would have, too!

Oh, and please update faster! I'm dying to know what is going to happen next! Did Chiharu hear them? ;-;
Virgo Writer chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Oh wow! That has got to be the best chapter yet. It was just so good with all the confessing and stuff and it's great how alike Chiharu and Ash seem to be.

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »