Reviews for When it Rains
citrus luver chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Whoa! Intense very intense. I thought that Delia already knew that Chiharu was Ash's kid. Wow! That was harsh the way that Misty told Ash about who Chiharu's father was. Ah! Having Chiharu disappear or whatever in having Ash and Misty realize their love for one another is a great way to do it. I wonder why Chiharu disappeared like that? Did Misty and Ash's screaming and shouting scare her or something? Me like! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing and post soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Amber Myst chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
WOW all I can say is wow. oh yeah and i love this fic i can say that too_
Maria chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
I dunno why I never read this. This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's so well written and interesting. It just pulls you in! Excellent story!
Pasuri Miaki chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
This is an awesome story. Way better than some of the stories I've read. Normaly I would look for something critical to say but I can't find anything. I just hope you get the next chapter done and are at least working on it a little.
Fluff Writer AKA TO LAZY TO SIGHN IN chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
MOREMORE
tiph chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I love this story! It has a great storyline. Its just so great, keep it going!
Amber chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
Misty's our number one girl,

Yeah! May just makes me hurl!

I'll take Misty any day,

let's send May up on her way!

Misty's who we want to keep,

Let's put May under, six feet deep!

I totally agree with you. LONG LIVE AAML!

*~*aaml4ever*~* Oh, and by the way I love your story!_
kassie chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
you rock please hury and tell ash and i'll wait i will look it up everyday until you do so hurry
Angelstars chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Oh will she tell or not! and what will happen if she does EEp! I really wanna know! Hurry and update soon!
Leo chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
please keep up the good work we canot wait to read more of your fics at all please read
syzygy13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
I'm kinda creeped out, but okayy... Good chapter and you have to update sooner, hun!
pikapikagrl chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
AW!i love it!i can't wait for the next hurry up with it.i'm not patient with cliff hangers.
Blue chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
Oh! Judjment day...what happens?
scarlett chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
LOL Aw...it's ok to shout about what ya want. This was a great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
VE2003 chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
Yay! Yet another great chapter to add to your list. Aw, poor Misty. This must be so hard on her... I can't wait for the next chapter, where she'll finally tell him. (Well, I'm assuming she'll tell him next update, because she said 'I'll tell him tomorrow'.) Either way, I still can't wait for the next chapter. I never can! I love this story soo much, please update soon!

~Violet Emeralds~