Reviews for When it Rains
rainflower chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
I like it. Oddly, I really do. Though I can't exactly see the 'Ash getting drunk thing' actually happening, oddly, everything else seems mostly in character. Nice development, good movement (none of the chapters seem pointless), now I just want to see the end! _ Keep it up.
smiley chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
AW, MAN! That was great. Please continue with this wonderful story. Post chapter 6 asap. LONG LIVE AAMR! YAY!
faer chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
I'm shouting! I adore your writing style! this is so sad...yet the little moments with chiharu make it so sweet! I so want to see how this works out...

IM SO HAPPY YOU GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT!

*ahem*

well, I HAVE been waiting a while...
Virgo Writer chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
wonderful chapter

I really can't wait to find out Ash's reaction. To think he's probably been jealous of himself this entire time.

Hope the next ones up soon.
Misty576 chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
This story is now even better!She should tell him!he deserves to know that Chiharuu is his daugter!Update soon!:D!
Fletset chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
I had a feeling it will be out today or tomorrow...don't know why, though. I hope Misty would tell Ash that Chiharu is his, he deserves to know. Next chapter we'll find out...I hope? ~_
cultnirvana chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
Another great chapter. So she is gonna tell him? Brilliant. I really can't wait. Keep up the great writing, cultnirvana
Kiole-Quickblade chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
Oh man that is awsome! In the chaps to come though, could u make em a bit shorter? So we dont have to wait so long? Anyways, maybe l8er ash should come back down and then you could SPICE things up a bit. *wink wink*. L8er
Kitty17794 chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
*Shouts* DOWN WITH KIMI/HAKURA! AAML 4EVER! KEEP UP THE STORY!
LittLetriXta chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
OH! Honestly..I saw this and gasped...while at the same time cursing to myself that I'd found it so late..it's exactly 1:15 am right now...so everythings "hush hush" at the moment...and I just HAD to read this..I'm trying so hard not to make noise with the keyboard, but it was SO completely ..well...you know...GREAT..that I just HAD to let out my amazement for this yet, another incredible chapter right now...OH! I'd feel terrible too if I were Misty..I mean, if Ash had ignored Chiharu, or atleast acted as though he were completely irritated of or uncaring toward her..then yea that'd be a different story...(but not being that kind of person..he's completely...oh! WONDERFUL...and YOU..EVIL..BUT BRILLIANT AUTHOR YOU...are just making it harder on her! Hah..but that's what's interesting...SO, keep doin whatever magical thing you do...And not only are your chapters greater each time..they come out so fast! (well not to say I don't want them to..haha...WITH STILL NO PRESSURE ON RUSHING OR ANYTHING..*cough*) ...::looks around::...Well..I gotta go...WAY past night time...BYE!

-Littletrix
citrus luver chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
Hee! Don't feel embarrassed I feel the same way. LONG LIVE POKESHIPPING! Course with turns of events in the anime Misty will come back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder... 'member.

WHOA! TOMORROW's judgement day. We finally get to see how Ash takes to knowing that he's a father. How Chihura will take to knowing that Ash is her father. WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter. That's the chapter I've been waiting for. Keep writing. I love it. It's so good!
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
Oh yes yes! I'm HAPPY! As long as you continue! I LOVE this! CONTINUE ASAP! LONG LIVE AAML!
PinkFalcon chapter 5 . 3/21/2003
Well I'M SHOUTING TOO! Mbwaha.

Good chapter! Um, I think my last review was long enough, so that's all I'll say for now. Thanks for e-mailing me. Can I ask you to do it again? Please?

KILL MAY! She's doesn't even wanna BE a Trainer! GRRNESS! Okay, just had to get that outta my system.

Bai! And thanks again!

P.S.

Torchic is CUTE!
scarlett chapter 4 . 3/21/2003
I'm liking this. write more soon
Amber chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
I think it's great can't wait for you to finish

/\ /\