Reviews for When it Rains
Misty576 chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
This story is awsome!This tory isn't like the others like it...that didn't mak any sense whatsoever but oh ...This is a really great story i mean look at all the reviews!Update soon!ASH/MISTY 4EVER!
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
Hey! This is really good! Please continue, I want to know what else happens!
Silver Angel4 chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
WOW! This story is so good. And unique, and original. I mean, there are many stories like this out there, but this one stands out like. Like a butterfly among bees. The way you write is so clear and smooth, you can totally understand what sort of point you are trying to make. I really look foward to reading the rest of your story.

How many chapters do you plan on? Either way, I LOVE this story! Are you interested in the whole Pokemon plot still? Most people that I know that are older than I am have totally frogot about Pokemon, and even mock it. But please don't change! LOVE THE PLOT! WRITE YOUR OWN PLOT MORE! Update puh-leeze! Tootlepip!

(Update! PLEASE!)
PinkFalcon chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wowzerz. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, this story is really, REALLY good. And I mean that in the best way possible. All of the characters are, well, in-character, and it's so well-written, and Misty's thoughts are so well-um. . .thought. Yeah, well-thought. Sorry, you've got me in awe here. ;

This story is EXCELLENT. I love what you did with all the characters, and throughout the entire thing you had the butterflies in my stomach as I'm thinking, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, what's gonna happen?" Oh, I LOVE it and the suspense in KILLING me!

By the way, where'd you get the name Chiharu? I like it! Normally people with these Ash/Misty's kid fics (which, btw, are not NEARLY as compelling as this one) normally go for the pun names, like. . .well, I can't think of anythig right now, but you know what I mean. I like the Chiharu idea though, good work.

Um. . .that little paragraph thingy down there is telling me to "comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved." Okay. It should be updated. Yes yes, and as quickly as possible PLEASE? I really, REALLY love this one, I mean, just look at this huge honkin' Review! Oh, and I LOVE Ash! He's so adorably yet frustratingly clueless! He's still the lovable father, you know?

Okay, I really should get to bed now so bai for now!

P.S.

Do you think you could maybe possible sorta kinda send me an e-mail when you update pretty please with a cherry on top? I have a really hard time remembering how many chapters there were last in each of the fics I like and I'd really appreciate it. My e-mail's . Bai again!
syzygy13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
I have no idea if they are OOC because like, you never know what theyd be like in what, ten years? You HAVE to keep going! Its addicting!
hypercat chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
good stori uppy
faer chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
it's taken me so long to review, I just didnt think to check this story.

beuatifuly written.
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
Oh! Oh! Oh! What's gonna happen? You know, the night this story was updated I was ready to read chapter 4 and then it wouldn't let me read it yet so I had to wait and I completely forgot until I was checking out my fave stories list and found it was updated! STUPID ME! Anyways this was a great chapter! The next chapter will be highly appreciated by me when it's ready!

-Enja
Angelstars chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Oh i'm keeping an eye out for more updates this looks so promising I love it please continue soon!
pok chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
This is a great fic! no one was out of charactor, you did really good with the charactors personalities. i couldnt find any typos, your a very good author and your story is creative. I really look forward to the next chapter and hope you can get it up soon!
LittLetriXta chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
OH! The wonderful, fantastic irony of RAIN and KEYS ladies and gentlemen. Thank it .I'm loving this SO much. And it makes it SO much evil-er/wonderful-er/sneaky-er that we know this HUMONGUS ( dictionary please..)secret the whole time that Ash has YET to find out! Oh! The burning excitement. This is going along really well. I don't really think there's anything wrong concerning grammer error or anything along the lines of , the amount of large "smart people" words in there was more then I could count! And the story .So no means for me to go all "critical" on you.. (OR FOR ANYONE ELSE TOO FOR THAT MATTER!).And you stayed faithful to their .Misty's a little more 'tisk 'tisk then usual with her constant avoiding the "big bang" issue of Ash's little tike. But hey..that's what the story's ! Other then whatever that blabber was that I wrote up .I can't WAIT to see the next chapter (really!) and you can count on me hitting up another review for chapter 5! SEE YA!

_

-TRIX
Kitty17794 chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Great still! Keep it up! I want more!
citrus luver chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Oh my god! This is so good! I love it! It's so sweet. So ASh still doesn't know. Oh ASh! He's soo dense sometimes. I wonder how he'll take it though. Poor Misty. First she runs into ASh. Forgets her car keys. Now she has to spend the night in Ash's house with Ash. Is Misty going to tell him? What's going to be Chiharu and ASh's reaction when they find out? Keep writing this is so good.
Joy-girl chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
OH! I LOVE it! YOu HAVE to continue! Alot faster might I add. PLEASE!
cultnirvana chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Another great chapter. I'm glad you took the route you did as it will prolong the length of the story and the drama and tension. Really nice scene with Ash and Misty, and I really liked the flashback. Keep up the great work, cultnirvana.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »