Reviews for When it Rains
KioleQuickblade chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
THAT IS AWSOME! I LOVE IT! RIGHT IS PERFECT NO MISTAKES! RIGHT MORE RIGHT MORE! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THAT SHE STAYS ANOTHER NIGHT. SPICE IT UP JUST A BIT MORE THOUGH AND IT WILL ROCK!
Leo chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
hey greate work keep it up we canot wait for yournext update i hope that it is soon good work
Fletset chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Misty isn't so lucky today XD

This is getting more and more interesting by the moment!
VE2003 chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
I *love* the way this story is heading! It's great, and you portray the characters very well. I'm glad that you got the next chapter out, but make the next one quicker! I wanna know what happens next! Lol, and Chiharu is so adorable with the "Mrs. Ketchup" thing. Keep going, continue! Continue! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

~Violet Emeralds~
S.R chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
Hey well done on winning!

Hahaha! I Love this fic, 'SURPRISE' Summed up that lil situation to a 't' LOL! Chiharu is very cute as well! Well Done and please up date soon!
hypercat1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
dis stori is soo kewl
Leo chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
hey we hope that you update soon we cant wait to read more about your fic so please update soon
Leo chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
VE2003 chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
I'm not sure if I reviewed this or not before, but I'm sure I read it. Anyway, it is a great story! I love the plot lines that involve sons and daughters in some way like this. Keep writing! Get the next chapter out soon! I can't wait, and this is perfect timing, since the last son/daughter plotline fic I was reading is now finished. Get the next chapter out soon so I can read it quickly! Ja for now,

~Violet Emeralds~
hana0maru chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
lol wow you won? kewl. that is soo neat. contienus oon
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Ooo, I hope to see what happens soon! Great job and happy belated birthday! Mine was the 22nd.

Enja
LittLetriXta chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
.!
syzygy13 chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
Hey! I love this story- I was up last night reading it, but the Review button wasnt workin.. darned site. Happy birthday, and this is on my favorite stories list! Yeah!
Kitty17794 chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
Please write more! I luv it!
Virgo Writer chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
what a brilliant story.

Happy Birthday for yesterday, i think.

Anyway i really love this and Chiharu is just the cutest and sweetest little thing ever.

I can't wait for more.