Reviews for When it Rains
meggzzxp chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LOVE THIS STORY!
meggzzxp chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I loved this story im so sad there no ending!
Frannie-pants chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
This was an amazing story. Although I really would have appreciated am ending that wrapped up the story...
ravengal chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hi!

I'm gonna do some shameless advertising for anyone who cares to read this review.

I thought that this FABULOUS fic was deserving of an ending, so I made one for it. It's called After The Storm. (I changed the title. Hopefully, I won't change it again, but even now I don't really like it all that much. Lol.)

Are you getting these reviews, abby-san? I didn't want to just attach the two-shot to an email, just in case it never got to its destination, so I just put it on Fanfiction.

I tried my very best to do your fic justice. I truly did. Lol. I don't know how you were hoping to end this fic back when you enjoyed writing Pokemon stories, but I tried to do my own interpretation of a realistic ending.

Um... *looks out among the reviewers* anyone interested? I know a discontinued fic is annoying, so I made an ending.

Oh, that reminds me: did anyone ELSE write an ending? If so, I'd love to read it. Just point me in that direction, somebody. :)

So, yeah... abbylicious? Your fic is awesome... and it always WILL be awesome. I'm just wondering how the heck to get in contact with you. If this doesn't work, I'll try something else... in the desperate attempt to catch your attention. Lol.

ravengal out x
Manny-Elaine chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
PLEASE! Please for the love of GOD someone is continueing this story! I HAVE to know how it ends! I almost cried because its so beautiful and amazing! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Message me about who the author is! I'm begging you!
GuitarRocker18 chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Hey i couldn't get to your e-mail address so i'll ask you here. with your permission, i would like to finish this story after i finish mine if you allow me to do this just e-mail the files to i hope to here from you
Redd2cool4u chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Personally, I LOVED the story!

But I have more of an Epiloge (if I even spelled it right)

After Chiharu was releasded from the hospital, Misty and Chiharu decided to move to Pallet town so they both can be near Delia and Ash. They now live in a semi-small house at the edge of the ocean (That way Misty can start to train her water pokemon again). Chiharu recovered from accident without any flaws.

6 Years later...

Its Chiharu's first day of becoming a pokemon trianer. Chiharu's first pokemon was surprisingly Misty's old Psyduck. Chiharu remember from before the accident when Ash told her the story of "Chiharu" and her Magicarp. How she never gave up hope of Magikarp. So Chiharu wants to do the same with Psyduck.

Misty and Ash got married on Cinnbar Island a nice summer day in July. Just one year after Ash's welcome home party.

As Chiharu was about to leave Pallet Town, she asked her mom. "Can you tell me when the new twins are born?"

"Yes" Misty replies as she pats her 3 month preggo stomach.

"We got you a Poke Navigator, so we can let you know, so you can ask us for advice, and so you can just say hi every so ofton." Ash said.

With tears from her eyes, Misty gave Chiharu a kiss, then went back to Ash's side. Chiharu ran back and gave both of them a giant kiss and ahug, then walked out into her new adventure..
RENE chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
HI I WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU DID A REAL GOOD JOB WITH THE STORY I WAS THINKING THAT IT WOULD BE COOL FOR YOU TO DO A STORY WHERE THEY GET BACK AND GIVE IT A SHOT AT MAYBE CHIHARU ASH AND MISTY GO OUT AS A FAMILY AND ASH WANTS MISTY TO MARRY HIM.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
great chapter/incomplete story. i don't see your conclusion to this story, and i cant write good plot lines to save my(or anyone's, for that matter) life, so if you think of anything, let me know.

a/n: all my reviews are my honest opinion, not just me being "to nice", or trying to "suger coat" a fals opinion.

a/n2: one ending that comes to my mind entails chiharu being two days after her hospitilization, picachu being relieced from the pokemon center the day befor chiharu's reliece from the hospitil, ash and misty making reconsiliation, ash telling chiharu the trueth about him self the day after chiharu's reliece, ash and misty getting married a week after ash revieled the trueth to chiharu, ann a "6 years later" sceen where misty is pregnant with triplits(2 boys and a girl, the boys having ash's amber eyes and misty's flaming red hair, and the girl being a smaller version of chiharu), and "like father, like dauter", chiharu gets a picachu as her first pokemon, by choice in her case, befor starting her own pokemon adventures.

a/n3: I DON'T GIVE A FLYING KICK IF MY SPELLING SUCKS!
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 8 . 11/8/2008