Reviews for When it Rains
great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
great start/chapter.
Violets in Shadow chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow. That may be the best story I've ever read. I couldn't imagine it as a cartoom, it was always in real life. I even imagined the pokemon that way. I loved it. If you haveen't published anything, you should do so.
pikagurl23 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Though is story is somewhat old and will, undoubtedly, be unfinished, it was an outstanding read! I am saddened that it will never be finished, however, I can just as easily use my imagination to make up some fairy tale happy ending with Ash, Misty, and Chiharu living happily ever after. Thanks for your efforts and take care!
TriassicDragonRanger chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
Hey this is a good story so far I hope you finish it soon.

Yours Truly,

The Shraingan Vampire
Shuutastic chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
That was a great story- a shame that it is unfinished; but still very nice.

Great job.
Samara Connor chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
i am usually just a harry potter reader but i like this,
Mowcat chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Funny how i'm a Pokeshipper...i never used to be...ANYWAY! great fic, i don't know why i'm reveiwing concidering(sp) i read this ages ago and because of how old it is, i doubt(sp) you read your reveiws...it was a good fic...
ravengal chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Wow, I've just realised... I can try and communicate with you this way! (And if this doesn't work, I don't know what will.)

I've decided to write an ending to your story. It's a two-shot (because what I'm writing is too long to just be a one-shot) called After The Rain... and I was hoping that you could take a look at it? Just to see if it's a good enough continuation of When It Rains?

ravengal out x
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
I'm a bit disappointed at not seeing a conclusion to the Ash/Misty story, but for the sake of the story as a whole, it's actually better that you ended it where you did. The only thing you could add to it would be an epilogue. Though, now that I think about it, I would like to see an epilogue where Ash is reunited with his shoes... yes, that's brilliant! I'll begin typing it right away! ...nah, I've never written an epilogue before, and I doubt I could do one for a story that's not even mine.
DestinyZX chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
There should be a conclusion to this story. Besides, having a finale to this would really be appropriate.
DestinyZX chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
Who'd have thought that love between two people can easily bring a loved one back. That is indeed something interesting.
DestinyZX chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Talk about a storm... whoa, that was really something. I like how this is going so far. I wonder what will happen next.
DestinyZX chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Man, this is really getting intense. The truth is revealed, Chiharu is missing and what more can things get worse? I like it and it's really getting interesting.
DestinyZX chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Aw man, judgment day is near. This is really getting interesting. I can tell it is because I am liking it.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »