Reviews for When it Rains
DestinyZX chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
This is just sad. Ash and Misty talking only to find that they couldn't figure out about the truth. How sad... good chapter though.
DestinyZX chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Ash and Misty meet for the first time. I like it and Misty is about to leave. She didn't want to see Ash again for some reason. I know it.
DestinyZX chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Her past is starting to come back to her... I knew for a fact that all will soon be revealed. This is gonna be good.
DestinyZX chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I like how this story is starting. Misty is in a relationship and she has a child. But Ash isn't involved whatsoever. I'm gonna read the next chapter now.
ravengal chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Freaking amazing fanfic. So in-depth... so emotional... I can tell you right now, if you DID own Pokemon, yes, you'd scar little kids with the overflow of emotions, but us older teenagers would LOVE it. It's better than giving the characters virtually no personalities whatsoever, like the ACTUAL owners do.

You portrayed Ash perfectly, as well, which has made me respect his extreme heroism (finally),like when you said that he'd rather take brash action NOW, rather than hang around and, effectively, wait for things to worsen.

God, was this fic realistic... with all the conflicting emotions and the right remsponse from the characters at the right time... Amazing.

It's rather disappointing that you're not thinking of continuing this. I mean yeah, I continued the fic of somebody else who'd effectively given up on their fic, but... I don't think I could do it in this case.

Please continue!

ravengal out x

P.S. I've never heard the name Chiharu before. It sounds quite exotic. Chiharu Waterflower... Now that sounds REALLY exotic.
Britannica Moore chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Swesome story...i'd write an end if I felt I could write a good one to do this story justice.

Good luck to you.

~Brit
Mil and Stines chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
Stines:

WUD DA HULL?

All you had to do was write one more chapter. ONE MORE STINKING CHAPTER. How long would that have taken? Not as long as it will take me to GET OVER THE AGONY OF NOT KNOWING.

No wait. I'm over it. Just kidding. Sort of.

Mil:

i love the ending. seriously.

not. FINISH. P

P P -P - it only has one eye. because you didnt finish. you tore the face in half.

ok well ill probabley forget this story existed anyway. so dont worry about finishing it. im not trying to be mean o.O but if someone doesnt finish it i forget about it and never go back. and then i die of unfullfillment.

-P
elocindragon chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
...

I pretty much ditto everything 'belueberry' below, has said.

This is brilliant
belueberry chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
This is unbelievable. If this was submitted to any publisher or any movie producer it would be accepted in a heartbeat. The Pokémon aspect is incidental and really unnecessary to the story; it would work equally well with any characters. Perhaps that we know Ash and Misty does add a little depth to the equation but a little embellishment of the setting would make up for that if one were to substitute original characters.

An exceptionally well-rounded, well-written piece; I almost fainted when i looked at the publish date and then your age. Unimaginably mature, better than any amount of works that are to be found on the bestseller lists. I know I would have paid money for this before I would for the Da Vinci Code - this is in another league altogether.

The language is rich and without gratuitous "big words" or flowery images. The descriptions, metaphors and images are impeccable. The choice of name for the child is delightful and refreshing; one would tend to expect something derived from "Misty" as we have seen time and time again. Perhaps there are a VERY few things that might need tweaking, but I stress that these are in the smallest minority.

I would never have imagined how young you were when this was written. The level of maturity and understanding of the human psyche you display is astonishing. The tension you build up in Misty time and time again as she tries to tell Ash her secret is compelling and utterly realistic. One would be inclined to say that you had been through this very situation yourself, such is the absolute 100% plausibility of your description. God, there are just so many, many, MANY things to die for in this piece, it is a cardinal sin that it remains unpublished. If for no other reason than for the money you will make from it, you MUST finish this. If it bores you to write about Pokémon, change the character names and setting slightly. But please don't deprive the world of this masterpiece.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great story
Xhydralisk chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
WAH! What a cliffhanger! Please finish this!
Animaman chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
I like your story, but I sent you a email with an attachment. Did you get it?
Katie chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
I thought that was

EXELENT!

I think I'll try that thing you said about sending an ending that I will write myself! It might not be very good, but I'll try. Once again, I thought that was WONDERFUL!

Yea! Ow! You on fiya! Ok, I'm getting a little coky now. Well, good job! Look out for my e-mail! My name's Katie!

TTFN

Katie _~
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i luv dis story
Alexandra chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
I just read all 9 chaptrs of your fanfic, abbylicious. WOW!It is so freakin romantic! God! It made me cry so badly!I would have loved for you to actually finish it, but... WOW! It's still so freakin romantic damn good! WOW!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »