Reviews for When it Rains
Fujin Kazano chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
give up and I will haunt you for the rest of your life! GR! I swear... you'd best continue this story! This is the only Poke'mon Fanfic I like! AND probably the best around! So... please continue! I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!
Angelstars chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Yes continue! Please, it's a beautiful story and full of emotion..please continue even if it's one last chapter...they need closure, we need closure! lol .
Jenna chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Are you ever gonna finish? I wanna know how it ends!
13alison90 chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
NO! YOU CAN'T END THAT CHAPTER THERE! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY SO I HAVE TO READ MORE! Please update soon!
Jellybob 15 chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
You just proved that when it rains, it definitely pours, but then the sun always shines again. _' Anyway, this is a great story! Your description and use of vocabularly is excellent. Keep up the great work.
Jelly
Angie chapter 8 . 11/20/2003
update this soon!
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
listen to the sick author and update again soon! n.n I really liked this ficcy! ::huggles ficcy::
Animedreamer chapter 8 . 11/2/2003
I Love this story...I am not really into Pokemon anymore...But I really do love the Ash/Misty Coupling...I do watch it once and a while like when I am bored...anyway continue...

Animedreamer
Tamer of Light chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
Wow nice story! I hoped you write the last chapter soon!

AAML FOREVER!
Amber Myst chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
I loved this chapter! This story is wonderful, don't change a thing!
FoxCryingBlood chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
i hate pokemon,...but this is a GREAT story! don't change anything and keep writing! i'm waiting for your next chapter.

*~AmeKitsune~*
aoisenshi chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
I really love d it! I hope this isn't the end!
Just me and myself chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
No, don't give up and I think it's just right. Well, please update soon.
Anthysama chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
Wow...

This story totally reminds me of why I enjoy Ash and Misty romance stories so much...Thanks, I haven't read one as good as this in a long time. It's a nice change. I don't think I've read one like this before, I really really like it, you're very talented! Please continue this/finish it or whatever, I'm eager to know how it ends. Ja ne!
The Awakener Viari chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
oh come on! you can't end it there! update soon!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »