Reviews for The Hobbit: A Suicidal Journey
ramen-no-juustu chapter 41 . 5/23
i have laugh, i have cried, this is amazing! i relate to bilbo so much and i love the relationship he has with each members of the company! Awesome. If there's an upgrade, it will be as brilliant as the rest!
KurisutheBoho chapter 41 . 4/26
I miss this story. I know it can take time to revive the spirit of writing so I'll keep an eye out for an update. thank you for what you've shared so far.
Anon chapter 41 . 3/22
This story is amazing. Sometimes I can relate to how Bilbo feels, but somehow this story makes his actions absurd and funny, and makes me want to avoid his bad decisions. So thank you.

I still can’t stop laughing at the troll scene. You have a great writing style.
HorrorFan13 chapter 41 . 2/22
Omg update soon. Love this!
Minna cross chapter 41 . 1/5
Please you have to continue! I need to know what happens next.
It's nearly a year now since this fic was updated I'm so sad it was so good
InfinityZero1 chapter 41 . 11/21/2017
...just in case...
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 41 . 11/18/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter. Excellent story!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/23/2017
please update!
Booker10 chapter 41 . 9/12/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/4/2017
I just found your story and binged all 41 chapters. It three am amd I have to be up in 4 hours but it was sooo worth it. You have written an amazing story and I hope you update soon.
Zyenna chapter 41 . 8/11/2017
I love this Bilbo. Beon is gonna confront him though. I just know it. Pleeeeeeeease update soon!
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 41 . 7/18/2017
I cannot wait to read more :) Bilbo is perfect xD thks
AyaseFanGirl chapter 41 . 7/11/2017
This is such an amazing fanfiction, I've just recently stumbled upon it, but I've been sucked in so to speak. I can't wait to read more :)
FuyukoAme chapter 41 . 7/7/2017
While you've touched on a topic that not many would accept, I personally find it a very unique twist to the story! Although, it might not be my normal cup of tea, it is a delicious one none the less and I will be looking forward to see how this story will turn out. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!