Reviews for Plagiarism Benefits No One
16-horses chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I love this story so much! I especially love Prouvaire's part in it. It inspired one of my stories, In Which Enjolras is Kidnapped.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Seriously, you write the best humor fanfics in Les Mis!

*reads comments*
Waaaaaait, there's a sequel?!
/I'm so gonna stay up late because of this/
stagepageandscreen chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I think my family think I have gone mad thanks to the noises I made while reading this. I wish I could write all of the parts I found funny, but I would be here for ages. All I can really mention is that your characterisations were wonderful. Jehan was especially precious and Enjolras and Bahorel were hilarious. Loved it!
SPAS or Libz
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Oh my, I wasn't expecting to love this so much! It's so random and perfect :) I wish you'd put more Grantaire in, but absolutely every part was flawless! Well done! Kisses
LittleFairyAV chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
so hilarious, nice work - I laughed at grantaire as the diversion and eponine having a scary criminal ex-boyfriend. And Jehan is my #1 amis crush, so I love that he ended up with cosette. shy poets ftw!
Alice chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Yay! Jehan/Cosette! Thank-you for creating the world's greatest les miz pairing ever!
otakuusa chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
"Well, I'd better go before your father comes out and kills me like a dog in your garden."

My fave line :)

Keep writing!
Estates General chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
This is too funny! Poor Marius. (not really :P)
JennyplusY chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
xD
Madame-Enjolras chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
'Yet in the back of his mind he couldn't help but thinking" Jean Prouvaire...human handkercheif.'

'Mademoiselle Marius, meet M. Fist.'

OMG! Those have got to be the best parts of you story, I loved it! I was laughing really, really, REALLY hard!
Smoltenica chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
*chokes with laughter*

'Nuff said.
Sakura chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Bahorel is my favorite! He's the funniest!_

Go Jehan! Go Granataire! *hugs* Sorry, little obsession.
Sakura chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
This was the funniest chapter yet!

I wish I could write all the parts I found funny, but there are too many. It was also occasioned by a random "to the banquet hall!" from my brother's computer game. Fickle Cosette _
Sakura chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
_ This is REALLY making my day! It just gets funnier and funnier! _

I like the pencil throwing Combreferre!
Sakura chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
This is absolutly hilarios. Just imagining Jehan beating the "snot" out of anyone is hilarios. Having anyone beat the snot out of Marius makes me happy. The two happening simultaniusly made my day! _