Reviews for Midwinter Night
Emily chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Here, have some of my luck. : )

It might be a little old, but it's essentially keeping me from failing math class and being broke all the time, so you're welcome to it!

What a story. : ) Very funny and sweet and cute... sigh. : )
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This, amongst many other of your stories, are gracious for me to be able to read. Thank-you. 10/10 *faves*
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
aronoiiel chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
I'm stunned. This was such an amazingly heart warming fic. I truly loved it. It's really made my night. Thank you for such yet another spectacular and adorable fic. _~
moonshine4488 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
This was very cute!
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Aw!This is so swwet, you are such an awesome writer!
Kate the Tigeress chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
Aww... cute story! I feel kinda sorry for poor glorfy, getting woken up that early! Great story!
Catmint chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This is so cute and fluffy and warm and cosy and...*cute*! It's absolutely *adorable*!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Kawaii ne! (cute)
I have to say Elrohir is my favorite... so cute! I had an epiphany with my drawing skills and decided to draw the twins. Very cute when done anime style _!
Chibi Mo
Princess Chi chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Hm, a finished story... .~ Good job, perfect little Christmas. And Erestor finally got his attention... I always felt a bit sorry for him somehow. Alright well, I need all the luck I can possibly muster but I'll give you a few strands of it. - Merry (ver late) Christmas, though!

~Chi~
Helna chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Aww, what a sweet ending!
Silindro chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
kind of an abrupt ending, but a FANTASTIC story nonetheless. this one has to be my favorite of yours as of yet. i really enjoyed it. well done.
Silindro chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
oh man this chapter was perfect in every way. i mean that. you are becoming one of my very favorite authors. everything you write is absolutely wonderful.
Golden Elanor chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
The way you portray the family (including Glorfindel) is heart-warming! Real nice story!
ren chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
I love this! You have the sweet x-mas theme going, and then you have Glorfindel(my fav!) and then Erestor getting closer to the family...LOVE IT!