Reviews for Controlling Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I liked the plot of the story but it lacked realism, there was no build up to the changes. This review is based on the first half as I stopped reading after.
redHussar chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Really nice story! Harry is strong, but not unbelievably OP. I liked how you dealt with Hermione - it's always either friendship or bashing. Making her a servant, it was new.

To be honest, I don't think that his approach to stone was compeltely Slytherin. Even if it was real and he managed to get it, too many people knew that he was after it. Aside from it? Great story. I'm curious how the cloak looks under his mage sight - it's either created by death or extremely talented necromancers. It would be nice too, if Harry did some ritual during holidays - the fight with Tom should show him, how much there is still to do.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Wowzer
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
Excellent story! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next year with the basilisk and Dobby! Will you have Dobby become "great master Harry Potter sir's" dark elf? Will Harry capture the basilisk and turn it into potion ingredients?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
A lovely story. The patriotism at the beginning towards America could be done without though. It's hilarious to note that every American author depicts America as the epitome of progression in the magical world. When really, it is much more likely to be the complete opposite considering history.

None the less. This Harry Potter is quite the charm. Just the level of insidiousness that makes Harry possess the latent potential to rival Darth Sidious in sheer capacity.
woodzrox chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
This was very interesting, please keep it up!
I'm.Only.Here.To.ReadReview chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
This is a really great story and I hope it only gets better from here. I was originally writing this review asking why you haven't updated this but I took a look at your profile and found you hadn't forgotten about this so all I can say is がんばって!! (means 'do your best' in Japanese).
Michael H chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Great Story thus far, will this be continued?
TheOnlyKing chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
I hope when Harry was telling Dumbledore about his 'friends' it was just a ploy to get him to trust him more. Aside from Harry killing a few people however I have not seen any truly 'Evil' behavior that would make this an 'Evil Harry' but since this is definitely better than those 'dark but not evil' stories I will keep an eye on it. Ron learning of him being a vampire was definitely not good, that boy has the biggest mouth ever and I truly don't know how Harry is going to stop Ron from telling anyone short of him killing him but even that will require time and careful planning, something he won't have if he wants to stop his secret from getting out.
ubetiburn chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
I really have to ask what is up with this story. It's sad to see it laying here wasting away, especially as it was entertaining and interesting. It has been over a year since you last updated...is there any chance that you are going to update this or offer it up for adoption? I would love to see what you do next but it seems as though you gave up on this story.
David-El chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
You know, I once read an explanation as to how Moody's eye could see through the cloak: it was enchanted by Dumbledore using the Elder Wand.
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Damn i love that he is really evil man nothing like

a truly evil main character.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Ok i fucking love this story harry is amazing he takes no

shit is manipulative powerful(for his age) as he should be

seeing as he was voldys equal or supposed to be before he

absorbs the horcrux's soul magic and knowledge.
Gracealma chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
I like a dark Harry.
I hope you can update the story.
What will happen to Ron has he has discovered Harry is a Vampire?
ItsSkiBitches chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
I just now looked at the date this was last updated, and while I'm truly hoping I'm wrong, it looks like the story might be abandoned. I do hope that it gets continued at some point it's really good