Reviews for Faire and Square
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 5/7/2018
(chokes)
Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
And this is why I hate love triangles!
UKReader chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
This was a delicious epilogue. It high all the right notes dearie.
Just4Me chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Cute epilogue. Just like my favorite romances - there are always babies and happy endings.
Wynni chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Oh me! I loved this Epilogue. It is made of awesomeness.
'my kilt is made of husband material" soooo got to remember that line.
pelargoni chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Great epilogue! Everyone's happy here. Wasn't there anyone in the Thunder Mountain Armoury for Thea now:)
Skywolf42 chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Nice epilogue. :)

Love the name of the pub by the way lolz.
katnor chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
:) This brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you once again for this story!
Just4Me chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Bravo! Perfect ending. Of COURSE she chose Thorin. I never doubted it for a minute. (Well, maybe for a minute.) Brilliant song choices - I can just hear Thorin singing "I've got you under my skin". Now I'm looking forward to the smut.
UKReader chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Oh, that was glorious! You had me going actually, I did mildly panic that you might pair her with Frerin.

Loved the song choices, they were perfect - Thorin's especially.

REALLY looking forward to the Epilogues. Would love a whole sequel even more **winks** Maybe you could wrap the smut and grandma and Thea's dates in too?

**Skips off through the daisies whistling hopefully**
overlordred chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you mofo you! Did you have me going or, did you have me going?! I really thought you were gonna disrupt the natural order and pair her with Frerin at the last minute but then I thought you and your Slytherin ways were gonna pair him with Thea and now I just don't know anything anymore! So all in all? Good job bro! Told you I would finish reading it soon! And boy did I have a wild ride! Just lettin' you know, I DEMAND to see Grandma Leary's date, there's no option of if...she's a foxy mamajama if I ever seen one. Now if Thea would end up with Dwalin who in Mahal's name would you pair Frerin with?! Have mercy on a miserable wretch like me and post the epilogue SOOOOONNNNN! For my smutty mind and sanity! Lol, you never cease to amaze me with your stories, they're always keeping me on my toes no matter what, just when I think I know whats gonna happen BAM you just sucker punch me right in he gut! Then I remember my place and just continue reading like a good girl lol. Now I have to catch up with Thorin and Wren in Hogwarts, and if you haven't guessed YES I AM AFRAID TO CONTINUE THAT ONE AS WELL! You know damn well why too! Hahahaha oh it's a vicious circle with you, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Welp, see you later me darlin'! Oxoxoxoxoxoxox
GuestReaderA chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Forgot to sign my last review, so again: Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it immensely. And I knew, Wren is not really cut out for a relationship with two blokes at the same time. And it comes as no surprise that she chose Thorin.
Although, I'd have loved to read more about some of the characters and I also would enjoy to see Frerin happy, but you promised epilogues...
Love, A.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Ahaha, please let Dwalin and Thea have some fun, too. And what about Grandma Leary? At only 66, I suppose she is not beyond physical entanglement :D LOL, I really mean it, some day we'll be THAT old and then what...?:)
Lystan chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
You are a devious wench. :D Loved it none-the-less!
Wynni chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Yes to all of the above? I have to admit I nearly hurt myself laughing over Wren dangling in the breeze, clinging for dear life to Thorin's arm and he's speeding up the stairs to the room.

and heck yeah, give us Dwalin caught in the middle of that particular agro! Watching him try to figure it out ought to be hilarious...not to mention the brill catty showdowns between Thea and GL. I have a feeling those two grand dames speak each other's language ENTIRELY too well.