Reviews for Faire and Square
Just4Me chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Poor desperate Wren. She does the only sensible thing - call for reinforcements. But is Thea going to be of much help? I think Wren's just trying to avoid having to make the ultimate decision herself. (Listen to your grandma, Wren, and take the older one!)
Just4Me chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Grandma Leary is a canny one - "Take the younger one." "Take the older one." Just pick one, take him and accept him. Grandma knows this is more serious than just a shag.
Just4Me chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I think Grandma Leary is Team Thorin.
Just4Me chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
Thorin has some smooth moves. She didn't even notice he was undressing her? And he's right - she's got to choose. Somehow I don't see him wanting to share.
sarah0406 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
I thought about a ménage à trois too, but then I thought you'd consider it too easy...
UKReader chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Thea in the game was a masterstroke. Much hilarity had by that.

My word, she's got her work cut out for her doesn't she? Choosing in the space of one chapter?! Very excited to see how that pans out. Now skipping off to read Barrels. Yeay! - another new fic!
EquusGold chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Love it! The tension!
Wynni chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Oh wowsers, this is fantabulous. Poor Thea, welcome to the rest of us gals' world.
Skywolf42 chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Thea is awesome.

And you gotta love Fili.

I look forward to finding out what I'll happen.
LABrown16 chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
You have my complete attention AS ALWAYS!
Skywolf42 chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Again... Why does she have to choose?
No one has answered this question, in a PM to me or otherwise.
You can have a perfectly fine, healthy relationship with two partners, so long as everyone has agreed to it and it works for everyone.
I love Frerin and I don't want to see him thrown to the wayside... But Thorin is awesome too.

I can't wait to see Grandma Leary and her date lol. Will you cover it?
Skywolf42 chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
I love Grandma Leary!
Freakin lmfao at the animals committing seppuku with the garden shears line!

And YAAY! Hitchhiker's Guide reference!
You are officially my favourite person today...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
My vote is for Thorin. I think she'd be better with him. Laughing isn't everything.
EquusGold chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
LOVE grandma Leary! (And this chapter, but grandma comes first!)
UKReader chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
I also love that you've posted two chapters today. Both are fabulous, but yes - I do already want more. *** makes puppy eyes***

Oh, and Grandma L - you go girlfriend!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »