Reviews for Faire and Square
UKReader chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
OMG - Grandma Leary is a hero. I love her!
Wynni chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Again, laughing so very very hard. Did I ever tell you just HOW much I adore Gramma Leary? She's a peach!...and a hoot to boot!
Wynni chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
I want you to know, even rereading this chapter a second time had me laughing loud enough to wake the sleeping hubby in a room on the far side of the house.

It's that good.
katnor chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Oh gods, tears of laughter are pouring down my cheeks right now... poor poor Wren! This is not just Scylla and Charybdis anymore, not with her grandma thrown into it as well. :)
UKReader chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
This was fun. I don't know how Wren would choose Thorin over Frerin at this stage. Despite all the feeling right and natural together (which I LOVED btw, you could FEEL their connection), but you cant beat an actual conversation can you?

Looking forward to seeing how you move this forward - its a fabulous ride. Your two Thorin/Wren/Frerin love triangle stories are both wonderful and in such different ways. I do a little happy dance when either pops up in my inbox, so I was very to happy to see an update to both on the same day. Ta!
RagdollPrincess chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
This was a great chapter because it was like a feast for me. The food (and you know how I hate reading about food but I didn't here again and instead loved it) and their clothes. In felt myself sinking into the deliciousness of everything.
Wynni chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Oh, this is an awesome chapter. Loved the zero to 'woah momma' moment.
EquusGold chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Loved this chapter! Poor Wren, having to chose. I don't think I'd able to either
Skywolf42 chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
YOU TEASE!
:D
Just4Me chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
OK, the description of that kiss just had me melting. (I could see the kiss from North and South playing in my head.) I think Wren is chatty enough for the two of them. But are they ever going to get to know each other, or is it just about shagging?
Just4Me chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
"Drownin' in divine n' dangerous Dark and Darlin's deep waters?" Who wouldn't? I don't think Wren is really in that much of a pickle. Frerin seems to be a player, and unless Thorin turns out to be the same, I can't see Wren picking the smooth-talking, easy-going lover type.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
You're making it harder for me not to like Light and Lively when I'm rooting for Dark and Dangerous. Did you have to make him smart as well as gorgeous?
Just4Me chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
I'm getting a little jealous of all the delectable males Wren and Bri have to choose from.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Thorin outdid himself! You know how many guys take a girl out just to suprise them by cooking dinner? If a guy did that for me man...this ship has sunk lol! Creative dates always give bonus points. Instead of lets go out to dinner it's lets cook together or go horseback riding. Obviously I ship Wren/Thorin
dearreader chapter 12 . 2/13/2015