Reviews for An Outsider's Look at the Pines Twins
xxNikikxx chapter 19 . 4/6
I love this story soooooooooo much its my favorite Gravity Falls fanfic. I cant find any other Gravity Falls fanfics where dipper uses magic but its not the mane topic. Anyone got some good Gravity Falls story?
Man Dipper really comes across as a dick in these stories
As a dipifica fan the only thing that would have made this chapter is if instead of saying a little bird told me Pacifica said my boyfriend told
Or in some capacity mentioned that she was dating Dipper
Asurayun chapter 17 . 2/15
mierda eso fue aterrador
rgjflood chapter 11 . 2/15
I’m confused are the twins in high school in gravity falls or in their hometown
Shadowdoom10 chapter 6 . 1/4
I fucking love this, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2019
urgh... alot of how these side characters are treated makes me cringe. If i sliced someones neck open due to a trigger, does that mean i should be absolvedd of all consequences for my actions? Of course not! Regeardless of my excuses and intentions, it still happened, and it shouldnt just be dismissed with a 'oh, you need to have more empathy'. Randy also made me cringe in the last chapter.
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 19 . 10/7/2019
This is great!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2019
This is great! I read it in one sitting :)
Randomperson chapter 13 . 10/5/2019
Was... Was that a Harry Potter reference?
Ideatron chapter 14 . 8/12/2019
There needs to be a whole series of what they do at school and their adventures, because DAMN this is interesting
Ideatron chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Dipper: I have a stalker
Cody watching dippers every move from afar: i wONDEr wHO
pedro exp chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
one of my favorite gravity falls fanfiction. this series of one-shots was an enjoyable ride, and seeing how the events of gravity falls changed dipper and mabel was just great.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2019
Great fanfiction! I seriously love it. It may actually be the best I have ever read, and that's saying something.

*your awesome language
NBoss01 chapter 19 . 7/12/2019
This fic was pretty amazing! The character development was well done the plot to is really interesting and I love this Au. It would of been cool if you wrote a fic on the pines themselves and what they directly went through.