Reviews for Evidence of the Figurative
cr8zgirl chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
Amazing story I really enjoyed it thank you. I hope one day you write the sequel.
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
great story
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
:( so very sad :(
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
gotta love bones!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
how very sad that must be for spock :( poor guy :(
Cainchan chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
I really, really, really loved this story with everything I have. I love it. Especially i love it that Spock during pon farr is the more submessive one and I love Kirk's dominant side and I just love this story okay? And I love that you made Kirk not being all bloodied during pon farr and bruised and I love that you introduced the possibility of a sedative - to make pon farr safer and yeah - I LOVE THIS STORY!
BnBfanatic chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
I liked the story until Pon farr started and then I left disappointed only because you had such a great build up letting us know how out of control Spock was supposed to get and how possibly dangerous it cld be for Kirk - but then Spock was only somewhat passionate for a few minutes and then it seems like Kirk just made love to him like any normal love making session. I just had expected more fire, lust and while reckless passion with Kirk at least being bruised or something. Sorry it just seems to me that if Spock has to mate during Pon Farr, that he shld be the one on top espec being that he is the one w out of control emotions and hormones, not Kirk.
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Absolutely love this story! Just one tiny and silly grammatical error I wanted to point out only cz I found it confusing: When Spock tells Sarek he is not completely certain of his decision (to link w/ Kirk) but that ... (sentence ends with...) "IT is preferable over my death."

But then the first thing Sarek says in reply is: " As do I my son." I thought a sentence was missing since Sarek's comment doesn't make sense in reply to Spock's statement. So I am thinking you meant to have Spock say; "Logically I think that it is preferable over my death." to which then Sarek's response wld fit. Sorry I am grammatically OCD haha :-)
vegap1k chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Hey!

English isn't my native language but I really wanted to leave a review. So here I am!
I loved what you've done with every character - BONES DAMMIT - and emotionnal Spock, hmm... It was super spicy and soooo funny!
I enjoyed a lot your biological blabla and all that well-explained religion stuff, also. To imagine Spock as a human Guinea-pig because of some old bastards who don't even consider him a Vulcan was heartbreaking.

Horny Jimbo is a gift from God!
Thank you for that great story (and sorry for the mistakes)!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
Beautiful. Simply marvelous. I loved every moment and I will definitely be onboard for "Pilgrim". Thanks so much for the care you gave this story, from conception through Mr. Nimoy's passing and to the glorious end. You're a wonderful author.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Whew. I understand now why you waited to post this. This was ... hot. Amazing. Thank you for an interesting look into our boys' bedroom activities. I can't write these scenes but I can read them! I applaud your descriptive talent. Thanks for a great update. And the quote at the end was cut off but I recognized it. Very appropriate. Thank you again.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Okay, that was mindblowing on my end. I mean, I've never heard the link described like that, and wow if it's really like that I've got to get me a Vulcan too. I hope it's as good for Spock as it is for Jim. I'm glad Sarek, the asshole, gave his somewhat approval to the Link, because that will put Spock's heart at rest a bit. I would kill to see what's on that flash crystal. I have other stories in my queue to read but I'm going to save them because I want to keep this awesome feeling through work. Thanks so much for a huge dose of love this morning. You're the best.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Oh my GODDESS this chapter was sad! Spock had just gotten to know Stol'hak and gotten to like him and it was Spock's fault he was on the planet and now he has no one and and and ... *sob*. This just breaks my heart. But we know James T. "I-don't-believe-in-no-win-scenarios" Kirk. He won't let this ride. And won't he just be the perfect mate? I can't wait! I'm dancing around in my pajamas in excitement. You're doing a wonderful job with this story. I'm so glad I get to read it! Thank you so much for the update! WOOHOO!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Lord. I get that Jim is hot for Spock, but Bones has a point. Forever is FOREVER. And Spock doesn't seem all that certain about his other intended. This is going great! I can't wait to see how Jim comes to his final conclusion. Thanks so much for a spectacular update.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Noooooo! Forgeddaboudit! This guy doesn't act like he gives a crap about anything, much less Spock! Jim won't let this happen, right? Sarek's lost his ever-loving mind! Jim, fix this! Awesome chapter, and so fast! Thanks a million.