Reviews for Hailstorm
dongaro chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Great story. I was surprised to come across a story based on "Who's your Daddy". But it was wonderful to read it. The characters were good, and they stayed true to cannon.

I especially liked Ami's thoughts about her father. It made it more realistic and meaningful.

Overall it was a great story. Looking at the date that this was last updated I doubt it will ever be finished. but it is still a good story.

My only sujestion is that you move it to the sailormoon/Ranma crossover section. That way more people could read this story. Even if it's ended it can still be enjoyed and maybe you'l inspire some people like you were inspired.

Thank you for writing this story. It's nice to read a good ranma sailormoon crossover because the series are considered old now.
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i saw a review you wrote

"Black is the presence of all color so maybe Hinata is good at all the element. While Hanabi does not have a elemental as it turning invisible could mean white the absence of all color”

This is incorrect. Black is the absense of color. White is the presence of all colors.

en./wiki/White - "White is the combination of all the colors of the visible light spectrum"

en./wiki/Black - "Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light""

I just wanted to point out that even though scientifically speaking that is true, you have to keep in mind that these are merely according to the human eye and sense of perception. for example, an artist might argue that to make black you need red blue and yellow, so therefore black would be the combination of all three colours. in fact most of everything we know is only bound to what is called human-constructs, meaning humans made it up, and therefore it is the truth.

just wanted to point out that there are more than just one way to see something in a different light.

xx keiji

ps: reviewing on your story was the only way to send a message
Kellybug chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Hm... interesting, if strange, dream sequence. A Blackmoon ttap? How could they have known of Ami's past?
Killiara chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Okay, impressed by the story. I can't wait to see what happens. Is Ami cursed to become a boy? either way, should prove interesting!
Rubel chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Cool. I have been hoping for an update for "Who's Your Daddy?" and while this isn't it, its just as good. Good Story, Good Characterization, and I really want to know whats going on with the Nerima crew. Can't wait for your next update. Thanks for the good story.
Kellybug chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
YES! I ALWAYS love Ami-centric stories! But... hm... with Ami getting the "treatment", how will she handle being cursed? More importantly, how wwill the Senshi handle it? It puts a whole new spin on her attacks :)
DarkJackel chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Good to read this again. Well the curse has a poetic value to it I think I perferred the twin curse. Of course this also makes a great way to reveale Ranma's curse.

-_-Me-_-
ChibiZombieBunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Damn.
I have to say this is one of the most pleasant surprises to find. The only shame in this story is that it doesn't look like it will ever be fully finished.
But, for whatever reason, only 5% of the great stories ever get finished. If I had any complaint, it would be that since a year has almost passed since an update, this looks to fall into said catagory.
Excellent grasp of characterization, and knowledge of grammar, spelling ect.
In any case, happy to come across this story. And thanks for so much feedback on a story from a couple years ago. You skill with the pen surpasses mine, and I am grateful for being able to partake in your skill.
squall seawave chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
its a great story
is really good update soon please
spoiler(kind of)
i think its pretty obvius than ranma and atsuko are the same i want to see when she is going to tel amy
Saberpilot chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
I'm enjoying this immensely. Please write the next chapter whenever your time schedule allows you to. _
Saberpilot chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
This is excellent, so far. I can't wait to see how it ends. _
Seraphim Doan chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
Wa? Where the hell this story have been? Under Sailor Moon? I've been waiting for a good story. GJ this is a great story. Wonder where this going to lead.

!Spoiler! if this is true!

I'm guessing Ami mother is Ranma?
jL6371 chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
Wow..i never knew there can be this type of crossover! ) Great job..btw..is Atsuko the female Ranma? D If then..how'd he have Ami? Please write more ASAP! And where can I find "who's your daddy?" I'd like to read what inspired you to write this D
ariel stormcloud chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
great story
burgerbecky chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
You are doing a great job on your fic. I'm looking forward on where you are taking the story.