Reviews for Hailstorm
Veedramon chapter 8 . 3/6
I hope that dark being was honest about Amy no longer being cursed.
Veedramon chapter 7 . 3/6
if I were Ranma, Yui would pay for this.
Veedramon chapter 6 . 3/6
Well, Amy is NOT the most fight capable of the Senshi after all.
Veedramon chapter 5 . 3/6
And Nabiki underestimates what Ranma is capable of doing for his daughter.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 3/6
I am okay with English names.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 3/6
Well, will Ranma tell Amy the truth?
Veedramon chapter 2 . 3/6
Well, Amy not being human would explain her fast healing even without being in Senshi mode.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 3/6
Amy's mother is a doctor, not a nurse. Besides that, this looks promising.
dongaro chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Great story. I was surprised to come across a story based on "Who's your Daddy". But it was wonderful to read it. The characters were good, and they stayed true to cannon.

I especially liked Ami's thoughts about her father. It made it more realistic and meaningful.

Overall it was a great story. Looking at the date that this was last updated I doubt it will ever be finished. but it is still a good story.

My only sujestion is that you move it to the sailormoon/Ranma crossover section. That way more people could read this story. Even if it's ended it can still be enjoyed and maybe you'l inspire some people like you were inspired.

Thank you for writing this story. It's nice to read a good ranma sailormoon crossover because the series are considered old now.
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i saw a review you wrote

"Black is the presence of all color so maybe Hinata is good at all the element. While Hanabi does not have a elemental as it turning invisible could mean white the absence of all color”

This is incorrect. Black is the absense of color. White is the presence of all colors.

en./wiki/White - "White is the combination of all the colors of the visible light spectrum"

en./wiki/Black - "Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light""

I just wanted to point out that even though scientifically speaking that is true, you have to keep in mind that these are merely according to the human eye and sense of perception. for example, an artist might argue that to make black you need red blue and yellow, so therefore black would be the combination of all three colours. in fact most of everything we know is only bound to what is called human-constructs, meaning humans made it up, and therefore it is the truth.

just wanted to point out that there are more than just one way to see something in a different light.

xx keiji

ps: reviewing on your story was the only way to send a message
Kellybug chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Hm... interesting, if strange, dream sequence. A Blackmoon ttap? How could they have known of Ami's past?
Killiara chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Okay, impressed by the story. I can't wait to see what happens. Is Ami cursed to become a boy? either way, should prove interesting!
Rubel chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Cool. I have been hoping for an update for "Who's Your Daddy?" and while this isn't it, its just as good. Good Story, Good Characterization, and I really want to know whats going on with the Nerima crew. Can't wait for your next update. Thanks for the good story.
Kellybug chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
YES! I ALWAYS love Ami-centric stories! But... hm... with Ami getting the "treatment", how will she handle being cursed? More importantly, how wwill the Senshi handle it? It puts a whole new spin on her attacks :)
DarkJackel chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Good to read this again. Well the curse has a poetic value to it I think I perferred the twin curse. Of course this also makes a great way to reveale Ranma's curse.

-_-Me-_-