Reviews for Exposure
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Ugh. I hate the Snape bits and the gangbang
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
This is absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe that someone would turn a fictional character into a sex hungry,unrealistic slut.

Unrealistic Draco,Harry,Snape and also Ron bashing? Along with a sluttish Hermione? Disgusting,foul,horrendous.
Nibiki chapter 2 . 10/18/2018
LOL! That was hilariously awesome. More, please!
NoahIrene chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
Love this new perspective PWP! Wish more fics read this way- fun, unique AND well-written! Deff more chapters would be fun if you have it in you!

Xo.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Two words- fan FICTION! Some of these reviewers don’t seem to grasp this concept. You have a summary at the start so if you KNOW you don’t want to see your characters like this, STOP at the warning or description. Duh! Sure, I’m not crazy about the pedophilia but I knew to expect it & either skipped or skimmed it. I’m not going to shame & slam the author. You haters came here for a reason & are likely so ashamed that you actually got off on it, you need to redeem yourself by bashing the writer- you knew what you were in for, hypocrites. Again, it’s FANFICTION FICTION FICTION! Get over it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
Another another another please!
An exhibitionist chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I don't know how many times I have read it , but I surely cum ever time . I am girl but not a lesbo . But I like imagining my self in her place.
Micha chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
In one word AMAZING
Snapehermionex0 chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
Write another please!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
Amazing
ANOTHERCHAPPLZ chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
Can you please write another chapter?
noraily chapter 2 . 4/12/2018
Wow, that was really dirty ! And so fun !

I feel sorry for the haters but damned their comments made me laugh.
StuckyLover713 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
To the haters that exist on this planet,
What gives you the right to "slut shame", and I use this term very lose (due to the fact that you most likely don't even know what that term means) writer with their work. As far as I see the trilogy FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY is PRAISED and LOVED and that is pure smut! Isnt a trainee having relations with a boss sexual harassment? How is this any differnt? It's called FANFICTION for a reason you know... besides for someone who claims that the are disgusted by the content of this story,... WHY DID YOU READ IT IF YOU WERE WARNED IN THE DESCRIPTION YOU WANKER?!
YaBoiiKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Haha This is bloody brilliant! Not only did you write and amazing PWP but the comments made me laugh too! I very much enjoyed reading them, just keep in mind that most of the so called ‘haters’ can even write those comments logged in on their accounts and the must have read the story otherwise they would have no clue what they were commenting about. Haha.
Sad really.

Anyways I adore this and your writing style, I’d love to see more :3 maybe even a Drarryhint hint.

3 love your work
Kyuubi x
sallyyyy chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
best smut yet ! hope u update :) !
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »