Reviews for Columbia
Sakuragane San chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
Y’know, after changing history, a lot of the stuff I have in my head and what I read just doesn’t make sense anymore. And that’s just Canada’s history. Not being an American, I only know vaguely what kinda happened. Maybe I should spend some time skimming through the Wikipedia pages.
Both ‘Blood of Freedom’ and ‘Columbia’ really tripped me up. And while reading them, I was thinking you had a map of US, North America, up and you were moving pins around, planning battles and attacks. Maybe it’s just me.
Krionik chapter 29 . 10/2/2018
Id love to see a continuation of this, it’s a great story imo! -
Allstarall chapter 19 . 8/10/2018
The name change hits it hard that Canada isn’t Canada anymore.
Robstar21 chapter 29 . 11/10/2017
I wonder if you can continue this
Zaaze chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
I know this is a bit late but the ending for this is so sad... It made me cry...Keep on making stories like this. They're really good.
Karano chapter 29 . 1/20/2017
Oh wait. This is the ending.
Well, it's a very strong ending. I love it and it's very fitting. This ride has been phenomenal. Your fic is in fact phenomenal. I'd like to express my gratitude to you, thank you for going on, thank you for writing this, it was amazing. If you ever decide to write your own book, you'll be an amazing writer.
Karano chapter 29 . 1/20/2017
Awww. That was heartbreaking, in the best of ways. Even though I'm pretty sure Alex is alive. Hmm...what is England's involvement in this? Can't wait to find out!

Great chapter overall, and on this faithful day of both fictional and real American history, God Bless America.
Seshat-Ra chapter 29 . 1/17/2017
I know for a fact that you are good writer. I just finish this, and now I feel bittersweet. I am sad that it is over but happy on how you finish this.
This... was a great read. That last line gave me a couple of tears.
Now I wish this could continue as a sequel with the two timelines meeting or something. But as it is, this is great and if there is no sequel, I will be happy all the same.
So far, I like all the stories that you have written and I hope that you are planning on continuing with more (Hetalia) stories.

Keep Writing -Ra.
Seshat-Ra chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
*Squeal!* You updated! Yes!
Anyway... this is very well done. This is one of those fics that I have to reread because I end up missing something but in a good mystery like way.
There are few fics that make me think as much as yours does and even fewer who style of writing flow well and I can understand well. It clear that you had done your research.
I also appreciate that you have relatively few characters so it is easier to keep track of.
This is great and I look forward to the next chapter.

Keep writing- Ra.
Gwntan12 chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
No, England you dumbass. America wasn't supposed to die at all.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
*incoherent screeching*
this story is so good
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Karano chapter 26 . 8/5/2016
Well, shit, that was scary! *chuckles*
Aaand now, the thick plottens. Or was it the other way around? :) Anyway, great chapter.
Dangara2610 chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
*Breaths * This was very cardiac and trilling, all the feels were all around this chapter, you did a great work on it ;v; , thanks a lot for this update, greetings, God may bless you nvn
stormpix chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Whoooooa, I did not see that coming! That was so good!
Karano chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
"his leave OFF the camp" (instead of "of") Besides that, no mistakes! Your battle scenes could benefit from shorter sentences inwoven with the long. Too many long sentences make the scene look static and bore the reader.

My dear, I've started with the critique because you know already how much I love your fanfic. I'm being honest here: life is so busy for me that besides your fanfic, I'm not reading anything else! I simply can't afford it, but you hooked us all in. Because it's well written. It's captivating. It's realistic. It's just purely amazing and I love it.
It's ridiculous that Romania's mention dragged me in. Now I don't care anymore about my homeland.
I'm just praying that Columbia gets everything, in the end. And that he'll be happy.

And that lil' shit Alex, I want him dead as much as I wanted Olly dead.