Reviews for All Good Things
gemini malfoy78 chapter 1 . 2/5
So sad. I never want to see Olivia die
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Heartbreaking but beautiful. I really love your writing!
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
This story was amazing and yet sad
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I am in tears right now. Tragic but beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Well thanks for making me almost cry. This was so good but so sad. T_T
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Thank you for writing a story as touching as this. My deepest condolences on your loss. May this story help you to heal and find peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I was crying my eyes out reading this. The characters are so true to life, and the writing is brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This! This right here! There's not enough kleenex in my house to dry my tears right now! Fantastic writing, AMAZING storyline. The way you write, I felt all of their pain! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I just got into the Barba/Benson match up & have been reading stories all day. This story is not what I needed on the day Prince died.

You are a fantastic writer - never stop.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I don't cry often while reading but this hurt so much more than i expected. In character and worded beautifully too. Please don't break my heart again.
Mariskahargibenson chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my god I just cried like a baby for half an hour straight while reading this and after :'( but I loved jt
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Youre an amazing writer! I was balling my eyes out completely. Great attention to details and the characters! Write more!
SarieMay chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Well that was just mean. Cried my eyes out. I say this reluctantly because you just yanked my heart out...but you are a beautiful writer.
Gay4Hargitay chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
LOVED IT
GillianLSteele chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Such a sad emotional story, this made my cry as I read it