Reviews for Broken
Han22 chapter 49 . 4h
*gasps* I‘m so relieved the sequel is already there because that cliffhanger!
Thank you so much for the recommendation though!
I really enjoyed this story, seems like I really like all the fluff :D
I would have preferred Harry to be older but in the end I feel like it didn‘t really matter.
You better have them back together in the sequel! ;)
CallicaXx chapter 21 . 5/1
I love this story so much. This is like my eighth time reading it... It is my go to fic when I’m in need of Snarry goodness. I love how much of a tease Snape is here. It makes my heart so happy. ️
hplemonpersona chapter 13 . 1/28
Ooh cultural differences... ok then nevermind XD
hplemonpersona chapter 12 . 1/28
Did they skip August?
Kat0341 chapter 15 . 6/17/2017
Love the story so far! But I'm confused, what year is this in? A few chapters in it said Sirius was still in azkaban, but it also said stuff about Voldemort and death eaters. Sirius escapes from azkaban in third year, but Voldemort is resurrected in fourth year. So is it in the fifth or sixth year? Sorry if you already said it but I must have missed it. :)
xellostroubl3 chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
My inner fangirl cannot be contained "HARRY IS SO CUTE!"
me chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
well that's bloody great

congrats harry, you are officially clueless
shera98 chapter 49 . 5/3/2017
Oh my! I loved this story. I think my heart stopped for a minute and I am now anxious to start the sequel!
bethy1021 chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Iama
StarCollins chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
How old is Harry?
Siriy chapter 49 . 5/14/2016
OH MY GOD!

What have you done to me!? Oh god my heart, literally, oh my god. I want to go cry, I knew, I knew this was going to happen! I knew and it still was like a stab of absolute, crushing pain and I swear my heart just imploded.

Also, I am being dramatic and I love this.
darktardis.63 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Okay, so what's the timeline here? Is it before third year or after fourth year? Cause here in this chapter, they're discussing Harry going to Grimmauld Place, and Harry is clearly familiar with the name, meaning that Voldemort is long since back and Harry has met the Order, etc... I like this story, but I think you need a beta for the continuity errors.
darktardis.63 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Wait, wait, wait. "Black is still in Azkaban"? So this is before third year? So Harry is twelve and getting blowjobs and wasted?
Echo Moriarty chapter 7 . 2/1/2016