Reviews for Broken
katie8302 chapter 15 . 6/17
Love the story so far! But I'm confused, what year is this in? A few chapters in it said Sirius was still in azkaban, but it also said stuff about Voldemort and death eaters. Sirius escapes from azkaban in third year, but Voldemort is resurrected in fourth year. So is it in the fifth or sixth year? Sorry if you already said it but I must have missed it. :)
xellostroubl3 chapter 11 . 6/16
My inner fangirl cannot be contained "HARRY IS SO CUTE!"
me chapter 2 . 5/17
well that's bloody great

congrats harry, you are officially clueless
shera98 chapter 49 . 5/3
Oh my! I loved this story. I think my heart stopped for a minute and I am now anxious to start the sequel!
bethy1021 chapter 14 . 1/13
Iama
StarCollins chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
How old is Harry?
Siriy chapter 49 . 5/14/2016
OH MY GOD!

What have you done to me!? Oh god my heart, literally, oh my god. I want to go cry, I knew, I knew this was going to happen! I knew and it still was like a stab of absolute, crushing pain and I swear my heart just imploded.

Also, I am being dramatic and I love this.
darktardis.63 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Okay, so what's the timeline here? Is it before third year or after fourth year? Cause here in this chapter, they're discussing Harry going to Grimmauld Place, and Harry is clearly familiar with the name, meaning that Voldemort is long since back and Harry has met the Order, etc... I like this story, but I think you need a beta for the continuity errors.
darktardis.63 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Wait, wait, wait. "Black is still in Azkaban"? So this is before third year? So Harry is twelve and getting blowjobs and wasted?
Echo Moriarty chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Is this snarry?
lechatabbicat chapter 49 . 1/17/2016
Aaaauuuggghhh!,,
ilysm chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Holy shit, I love you. I have not once read a story on this website (or any other fan fiction website, honestly) written by someone who knows the difference between UNconscious and SUBconscious. But you do! Thank you so much for using the correct form of both of those words because I now do not have to mentally change UN to SUB in my mind and it makes me really happy.

Also, I love this story so far, and you being grammatically correct just makes me love it more.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 50 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
A.A.wasker chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
awww poor lonely harry ...missing snape all the time but he should keep it togther ...and whats up with malfoy and blaise ? and wow ron ...did he really miss harry or planing on something mean again !
A.A.wasker chapter 29 . 10/18/2015
you seem to enjoy teassing us my dear writer ...and i apply for you in this part cause you really made me excited and hooked in this story, but im puzzeld at what dumbeldore did ...that happy smile when harry said he gets snape better now...and man i loved the scene where that lady annoyed harry and snape ...it made me wounder ...what will the wizerding world would do if they saw there hero like this ?