Reviews for WITH HELP FROM SOME FRIENDS
steamboat chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Good chapter! I'm wondering if the bombing wasn't a means for Marshall to make his escape? I'm also thinking Collins may be involved, because dedicated (and all SAR's are extremely dedicated) Search and Rescue teams would keep working 24 /7, til all the people are rescued or recovered. Evil writers and their cliffhangers! Lol! Anxiously waiting for your next chapter!
Jeneral2885 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Commander should still be spelt out but great continuation
jpstar57 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Wow powerful stuff and shame on you for leaving us this cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next update.
jpstar57 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Short?! It was just right. FINALLY it's all out in the open. Just get rid of the mysterious man and we're good. Please do so soon. Nicely done.
ad694 chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
cardsfn1977 chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Don't worry about the length. One on my chapters was over 7k and another was just over 2100 words. :-) Your followers only care about the content...which is good. Keep up the great work!
Liz chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Loving this story and cant wait for more chapters. What a cliff hanger and now we have to wait for you to GET BUSY AND WRITE!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Hooked. Next chapter please? Looking forward to a Harm/Meg story. :D
Jeneral2885 chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
it's aye aye
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Great start love Meg
steamboat chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Evil writers! Ending your wonderful chapter with a cliffhanger ending! LOL! Keep up the good work!
jpstar57 chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Oh for goodness sake, get them to kiss and make-up. Once that's out of the way, everything else will come naturally. Can't wait to see more of this wonderful story.
steamboat chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Well done! You handled the reunion exquisitely! Their "who gets the last word in" dialogue, cracked me up! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
As much of a Harm/Meg shipper as I am, I unfortunately can't see any way this turns out well for our dynamic duo.
jpstar57 chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
It was well done. Harm needed to prepare himself to meet Meg again. You showed that very well. Can't wait to see the reunion.