Reviews for Battle of the Dead
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Chapter the part about old Broly is filler for this which never happened thanks to super
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Great little side story, wish there was more so I got to know the characters better but that just being picky.

Really enjoyed it, thank you :) :) :) :)
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Please tell me you have a sequel in that mind of yours.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Wait till Bardock hears, that his own son killed his brother. Wait till Cell finds out Goku managed to reach his own son's level. Also where's Cooler? I half expected him to be with his father and little brother as well. Unless he's too ashamed to tell them that he could've prevented everything when he saw a pod escape Planet Vegeta's destruction. Frieza would probably gain another form beyond his 100% transformation if he found out that their defeats, as well as those of their fellow fallen could've been prevented by Cooler had he killed Goku as a baby. Cooler didn't even realize the whole thing was his fault as he was being blasted into the Sun.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Good hjh
saiyan fan chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Awesome!
saiyan fan chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Could u write an alternate timeline where Gine gets a chance at that dream she mentioned in this one?
Silvereye-BW chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Amazing! Like the family moments with Goku, Bardock, Gine and Radditz.

Good luck and continue?
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I just love how Turles is every random relative. I've read stories that had him as the oldest child of bardock, the middle child of bardock, Goku's younger twin brother, and now Bardocks brother.

Hmm so is Goku only able to go SS2 I always thought he called it super sayian 2 because he discovered the super sayian 3 transformation.
Rei chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
This is great! I really liked the battle between king Vegeta and Goku, he totally show him who rules!

Please continue and keep the good job.
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Interesting bit of fun, kinda liked Goku's new armor...
Rei chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Great story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next
SaiyanIncubus chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
O_O...
This story looks amazing, even if it's the first chapter (I can't think of anything else to say)
MisterNeo chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I like where this story is going. I can't wait for the second chapter.
Hopefully you will update regularly :D
SSJG chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Really liking this so far. Update whenever possible!