Reviews for Meddling In Fate
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 5h
Nice fight scenes. I still don't understand why she made no effort to summon her summons for help when her arms got free. She'd have escaped the compound fairly easily and wouldn't have been snucked up on. Also is there a limit to the telepathy range she shares with that one panther Seina? If so it wasn't stated while or before she was captured. Pretty sure she shouldnt have fell for his tricks/mind games especially when she knew what he was doing and she's collectively been through worse for a longer period of time. And if she's still strong enough to fight like that against Shusui then I would've expected her to be strong enough to fight off a possession. And why did mind control even work on her? Her will is naturally strong as fuck to resist shit like that and with this new life and her past life experiences it should be triple that. The reason for him to control her mind couldn't be because he slowly weakened her body in a few days when her mind was still sharp and again she's able to fight this well in that state. Hell she had the sense to be afraid of the weirdo with the dual voice and personality change until you decided to write her as suddenly liking/feeling sorry for him when she knew she shouldn't/has no reason to and then resolved to not do so further. Why didn't she try to play him? He apparently found her attractive enough that he wanted to touch her when she said "fuck you" and he's partially acting as if he wants to get to know her and she didn't think to try to work that to her advantage? Did she learn anything of note from him outside of her observations? I'm starting to feel like these assassins need to ninja better lol. Oh! Side note I hope Iruka didn't punish Karin and Naruto for being victims of older bullies and standing up for each other. Encouraging self respect should be a given in any school ESPECIALLY a ninja school. Hell bullies in a ninja school should be severely frowned upon as their antics decrease moral, recruitment, and increases chances for traitors in the ranks. In my opinion anyway. I'm curious as to where you take this story if you finish it. Thanks for the entertainment so far tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 8h
I'm super happy that Danzo is dead and that Konoha is now going to save her but why does Madara want her and WHY is she not trying to output chakra from somewhere else on her body since the hands won't work due to seals? There's still her feet, mouth, her chains can come out of her back, and why can't she just try to smear/wipe off the seals?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 19h
What the fuck 3rd Hokage?! You better stop fussy-footing around after this and execute Danzo's arrogant ass! Needing further proof my foot. Shusui had his eye stolen and mission sabotaged and you KNOW Danzo would do this shit. Danzo pretty much gave himself away by other means. He needs no other proof. Hell you could have him interrogated for more things he did and his motives! And now on top of his crimes he attempted to kidnap the village's ally for clearly sinister reasons. Punish him!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 10 . 8/2
Crazy good fights
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 8/1
Hope they can rescue her
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 8 . 8/1
Not good
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 8/1
Wonder if the potter luck will run to bad like usually
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 8/1
Glad Naruto has both of them
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 8/1
Love how fast Danzo was delt with
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 4 . 8/1
Hope they take out Danzo
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 8/1
Never seen a panther summon before
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 8/1
I like the abilities she has
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 8/1
Looks promising
Tonegawa Rie chapter 1 . 7/6
あああもう!なんで続かないですか?!腹立つ…
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 9 . 6/8
Somehow when this fighting is over RUN FAR FAR AWAY from Konoha, Sachi. Bring every Uchiha, Karin, and Naruto only
Sachi just kiss Shisui already