Reviews for Something To Remember
Solangeloforever chapter 1 . 4/17
O.
M.
G.

Why did you make it so sad? I have a class now and my room is flooded. What am I supposed to tell my teacher? It's not a swimming class, you know. Oh, who am I kidding? I loved this story, and it has left a hole in my heart.
Writer2006 chapter 1 . 2/7
I am crying... This was amazing!
Vertigo-Finch chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
I’m bawling, this was beautiful!
No One chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Awwwww!I’m !This was so good.I’m literally crying.I cried last night.I cried when I found out Will was I’m in You for this amazing fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I'm in tears that was so so sad... major plot twist with them being dead an him not knowing... *sniff* *sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
I loved it but whyyyyyyyyyyy though it made me cry so much T.T
Wolfopard chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This is why i fucking hate reading. I want to rip my eyes out. How can writers do this to us. I hate this.

It’s just too amazing.
divergent demigod 1234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
im literally trying reading this at 12 at night and i can't because my tears won't let me. i was expecting a nice happy fluff filled story with a nice happy ending but what i get is a nice fluff filled tragic heartbreaking story. but besides that and my sobs of pain this was a really really good fic and take on their relationship and i loved it.
Dragon1315 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
SCREW YOU AUTHOR FOR MAKING ME FEEL THINGS! I AM LEGITAMETLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!. Sorry for that, but oh my GODS why did you have to do that to me?! This story is so dam good, but why!? I LOVE this so much, because it's not all fluff, just mostly fluff and there is emotions and friendship and I'm STILL CRYING! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Ok, you are probably thinking I'm crazy right now, I'm not(probably), I just get really emotional with stories and characters I love. Sorry
krissingbooth chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
You probably already have a lot of reviews like this (obviously) but I cried after I read this. I was expecting a cute, fluffy story but I ended up screaming into my pillow at six in the morning, crying and wanting to never get up. This story was literally so heartbreaking and angsty but so, so cute and I'm not sure if you'll see this (because it's definitely too late) but you're a really good writer. And I haven't cried about a book for a while, so tHANK yOU for that~
Iketai chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I love the concept behind the story
It was quite touching to say :)
I'm so sad for Nico that he got to experience losing both of his loved ones and believing they were still with them just because he can see ghosts :(
But it was a splendid end that Nico continued on living despite losing Will
Keeping in mind that if Will found out that Nico took out his own life like the stranger years ago he would be upset
I love the character development between them :)
Celestial Iris chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Why would you do this to me? I’m currently sobbing my eyes out. This story is just so beautiful and horribly Sad at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
im fucki- i mean freking crying
Yourhope13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Me: I hate this story! ! It's broke my heart!
Also me: You love it! And you know it! ...
DiSolace chapter 1 . 9/28/2017