Reviews for My Other Half
percylovesyou chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
The ending made me cry. but your really good at writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
This is an incredible story. Its been along time since any story has made me cry but, this story had me bawling. You wrote an incredible story. Its perfect but also one of the saddest stories I've ever read. I loved it.
Asma20 chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
alternative ending please?
KayyyReneee chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
Hi I just started reading this story a few days ago and I have immediently fallen in love with it! Kaylah has become my favorite character and I wish more than anything she was real TVD/TO character! You write everyone so vividly that it's like watching an episode...I know I haven't been there since the beginning but I was hoping you might take my idea under consideration! Since Davina died, that should in return complete the harvest, maybe you could somehow have Ester working on the other side to have she and Kaylah return like Genovieve and Papa Tundea (forgive me I'm sure I butchered that spelling) did in TO. Or Maybe since Kol knows so much about witches and has so many powerful ones in his pocket he could use the Pheniox stone and have a witch being Kaylah back...like Bonnie just did in TVD this past week, just some ideas you could play with! I really would like some more Kaylah and Kol drama they are perfection and delightfully evil I just love it, and I can see you get a bunch of reviews per chapter but is there anyway you could message me and let me know who you picture as playing Kaylah?! I'm really curious what actress if any you pretray her as (:

Again this story is amazing I wish I had been there from the start! And don't give up write whatever is in your heart and don't worry about what anyone else thinks because you have fans who will love whatever you put! I know how hard it is being a writer! And how frustrating it is, that's why I haven't completed any of my stories but please continue this even if you just put an end to it, I can't bare the thought of it going without and ending! Thank you for the past 25 chapters!
bfireworks5 chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
The only thing I can find good about this is that they're together again.
TeamBedward chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Of course I'm a little unhappy that they're both dead now. But at least they're together again. And I love the last line, what they've always said to each other came to fruition. It's a bit romantic, isn't it?

I love this story, definitely one of my top favorites!
WickedlyMinx chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
I would tell you to continue and write into the originals, because this of one of my favorite stories.

But you sound miserable writing this, the spark isn't there anymore. Which I totally understand I look forward to reading more if you keep writing something else.
XxMikealsonForeverxX chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
That was a great ending
Ryujin chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
I love it, thank you so much!
thehighlady chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Wow that was so amazingly heartbreaking this story is without a doubt one of my favorites your a wonderful writer
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Soo sadd, but at least they will be together again
Akane Shinigami chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Awesome story!
christinadcruze chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
holy shit i did not want them to die

is their gonna be a sequal
6jayc6 chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Interesting I like it. I hope they are united...
MirrorShard chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Well, I don't think this is a bad ending at all. Sure, a part of me would have loved to see the twins alive and ruling the world or something but I never like saying goodbye to my favourite characters *shrug*. Nevertheless it was a very fitting end even if you don't seem to feel that way right now.
By the way I love that you actually used the sign from the bridge! The only thing that was a little amiss in this chapter - in my opinion at least - was Kol's and Kaylah's promise. 'you could lead me straight to hell' 'and i'd still follow you with a smile on my face'. In a way you were foreshadowing this end from the very beginning, you know? And after hearing their promise time and time again I feel like Kol should have said that one more time before the end, you know? But you're the author so I'm assuming you had your reasons for not including this one.
Anyway you did a fantastic job with this fic even if I'm always going to assume that Kol and Kaylah magically are going to return one day ;) xx
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »