Reviews for My Other Half
LazySinnerGirl chapter 27 . 1/20/2021
*SPOILERI'll try not to as much as i could)

It's sad that it ended this way, but being realistic i knew it would end this way because kol can't do it alone. i just hoped to see an aftermath, like what happened to kol and her at the other side, and what happened to the rest of the family. And maybe a sequel? if it's possible because there's always a way to come back for them. But regardless I love this story alot, it's one of my favorite and i won't forget about it. Thankyou for making this masterpiece.
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 26 . 12/20/2020
Just wanted to say that this is probably my 3rd or 4th time reading this fic and I’ve cried every time. It’s amazing and I hope you realize what a talented writer you are !
surgeonlaw chapter 27 . 12/10/2020
What the everloving fuck
I mean
I kinda thought this would have a happy ending?
But still - as much as i hate it, it fits. This is a great ending, even though i cried a bit. It's all in character and heartbreaking but it's not a fairytale ending for them - it couldn't have been. Thank you so much for writing this, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Gkrjrrj
xotinkerbella chapter 2 . 10/10/2020
Ya know.. I really just wanna kill Elijah in the most creative way I can think of. Kol is my favorite. He's badass and psychotic and he looks hot with a baseball bat. He deserved better. I mean sure Klaus lost his werewolf side but atleast he could get it back. Kol lost his witch side with no way to get it back. It was literally a part of him and he had it ripped away. He was also never apart of always and forever. It was just for Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. Rebekah betrayed Kol just like she betrayed Klaus in New Orleans. Has Kol really ever betrayed them? I mean he was making the dagger to teach Klaus a lesson and let him feel what it's like to be the one that gets daggered. He didn't even really betray them in season 2 of the originals. I mean he got Rebekah back for betraying him so really she deserved that. And he was making the dagger to put Klaus down to have him know what it feels like so that still wasn't him betraying them. And he died because his own brother cursed him.
Isaiah Rocha chapter 27 . 9/2/2020
Even if I have already read this book once before it is still in my opinion a really good, most definitely intriguing with plenty of drama and emotional chapters just like the last few chapters not to mention I love the bong as well envy it of Kol and his twin sister especially with how they functioned together as one even if it was and is considered incest between two siblings it also seemed like they were soulmates they were each other's half they only care for one another and would die just to join them again just like with what had happened to Kol and his twin sister either way the title and description along with how while reading this book how the twins were and acted around each other along with when they were around other people not to mention they were always together even now in death would love to read more of ur books in the future they are really good and interesting I know that other books in the future will be really good to as well hope that u can do more books of Kol Mikaelson whether OC is a twin sister and they love each other like incest or OC is his one thousand year old soulmate the one who is just for him that will be by his side be there for him with everything do hope if u decide to write books on Wattpad be sure to follow me would love to get chance to read more of ur books whether it is on here or on Wattpad my name on it is isaiah_97
voldyvoldy chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
I’ve read this fanfic like a thousand times but I just love it so much aaaa
MaidensTouchOfMadness chapter 13 . 8/24/2020
Why does the Mikaelson's always say: "They'll destroy or burn down the town and everyone that lives in it" but never actually does it?!
Just do it already!
Funnygirl317 chapter 27 . 8/18/2020
I love you story, but I’m crying so I also hate your story.
italianfang chapter 2 . 8/4/2020
I'm only part way through chapter 2 and I'm already planning on binge reading. So far this story is amazing! I'm really enjoying it!
royalpurple153 chapter 10 . 5/4/2020
All the chances that the Originals get, why don’t they just ever kill Caroline, Stephen and Damon? It’s be so much easier than having to get Original-napped and tortured. And I don’t mean when Kaylah and Kol aren’t together, bc they’re unstable and careless when they’re not together. It was pretty interesting up until now. Your writing is great, but the suspense has dragged on for too long.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2020
This is an amazing story but can you do a sequel when they come back alive
MittMikaelson chapter 5 . 4/29/2020
I have read this book maybe 20 times and love it everytime! one of the best I have ever read! just wondering if you will post some one shots when they were kids or maybe a chapter were kaylah and kol first kiss something like that. live this book so MUCH I can't get enough! if you don't then it's totally understanable. keep writing I have read most of your work and everything is AMAZING! Lots of love Sara
naruko1000 chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
hello author I keep re-reading this story and I always cry. This is a really good story and it has so many different emotions involved with it. I just wanted to say that I really do love this story and can't stop re-reading it.
Taylor eaglebear chapter 27 . 4/14/2020
dam it i love this story i actually cried maybe somehow you can have them both come back to life
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »