Reviews for My Other Half
Taylor eaglebear chapter 26 . 4/14/2020
kayiah to come back
ExiledValkyrie chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
Do the rest of the family even know they are together? do they suspect? All I've read is they know that they are not to be apart.
I live in my own Secret Garden chapter 24 . 12/24/2019
You probably won’t see this. But, this book has put me on a rollercoaster of emotions. I literally just cried for the first time in two years. But this is really a fantastic book. I literally have no words for how much I live this book. Thank you. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece. And I hope happy, safe, and loved.
sashatta chapter 27 . 12/12/2019
this is so good (even tho it makes me cry
Guest chapter 27 . 10/21/2019
This most definitely was a good book even though was very sad with kaylah dying and everything but only Lol being able to see her while she is in the darkness sacred and alone it is a bit fitting for him to die to in order to follow her so neither would be alone without the other that neither could live knowing they don't have the other with them it is touching knowing they can't survive that way and in a way fitting to end it like that maybe u could make more books and post it or make it on wattpad would love to read more of ur books and stories even more of Kol Mikaelson
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
Im already hooked.
I'm fine with the incest part, the only tag that would bother me is non-consensual and thankfully, I don't see that warning hear.
I love amoral, unstable characters and Vampires Diaries, the Originals and their spin-off is filled with them.
I can't wait to read more.
TurtleLover2412 chapter 27 . 9/24/2019
Honestly this is the best Vampire Diaries fanfiction that I have ever read. No joke I was in tears when reading the last few chapters but I was pretty happy with how it ended. You did an amazing job writing this story and I couldn't have asked for a better one to read. Great job.
Kaylah chapter 27 . 9/14/2019
I literally broke down at the end. I couldn't stop crying, in fact I am still crying.
I absolutely loved the fic. It was perfect. I love the Mikaelson family bonding.
Kol's my favorite original and Kaylah fits him perfectly. usually I am fine with sad endings but this one broke my heart.
can you please make a sequel or at least an alternate ending.
please, please, for people like me who become too attached to fictional characters?
love your writing.
Animo fanficion chapter 27 . 8/24/2019
Over last few chapters have been f****** crying man what the f***.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2019
This book had me feeling so many emotions. It’s honestly my favorite Originals story I’ve ever read, I absolutely loved it!
FairyTail-Sama chapter 27 . 6/4/2019
Glad I found this story, finally an original x oc fanfiction that has a bittersweet ending. Great writing, ignore the ones who are saying the ending is terrible- they’re just too used to happy endings (which are entirely overrated) GOOD JOB!
Malevon030 chapter 27 . 4/17/2019
this story is fukin amazing and I know that it's very unlikely you'll make a sequel, but one can hope right?
I wish I could write like you. I have reread this story like 4-5 times and I love it every time.
Practically every story you write is awesome. Good job!
Avathar chapter 27 . 3/4/2019
I loved this story so much kaylah was brilliant the mikaelsons were brilliant and the plots were brilliant. Your such a good writer and the ending was done really well however for me I am going to just pretend it ended differently as though you wrote it so well it was so so painful to read so I'm going to pretend there was a happy ending.
Cameron Smith-Mcquillan chapter 27 . 2/14/2019
I must admit great story but rubbish ending I wish u had finished on a more happier note
Lord-Sakai chapter 23 . 12/28/2018