Reviews for Being Us
Guest chapter 23 . 5/25/2016
Good story, but you use the word "sweetie" is WAY overused. It gets a bit irritating. I like everything else though!
JDTEA chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I'm gonna miss this story :(
JDTEA chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Yayyyyy! Back together at last!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Awww that last bit was soooooooo cute! :)
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
:P Good one!
syzygy07 chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
I was a bit surprised that Al hasn't forgiven Diane yet, but I understand if he was holding a grudge. After all, I am a Slytherin myself and daughter of Hades/Nemesis. Hades because their fatal flaw is holding grudges, and Nemesis because I always have to get back at that person for doing something or another.

Anyways... Can you clarify what "read chapter" box you mean? I haven't got the foggiest.

I'm going to sign this review with my full title, just for the fun of it :)

~Her Highness, Miss Lady Enigma "Stiletto" Malfoy, the daughter of Nemesis who was sorted into the ancient and most noble house of Slytherin _
JDTEA chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
lmao at Di save with writing a nasty letter to James! Lol. Oh Al! Just forgive her! She's really sorry! Can't wait for roses bday party
JDTEA chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter. At first when she's like I'm getting naked I was as shocked as Albus lol. Like what? And then she explained that that's how she made him feel. It was truly the most perfect apology. And I can't believe Al thought she was prancing him. How evil would that have been!
schleifchen chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
Well, I didn't expect that. I don't know what I should think of her idea. She is really brave and bold... But the idea is definitely unique. Albus had to stop and hear her out. I think she did great, she thought quickly and I was really impressed by her comparison. I hope the get over the whole keeping it a secret-issue.
All in all, I am as always thrilled. I really liked this chapter and Lily and James are just bloody brilliant!
syzygy07 chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
I need to apologize in advance if you update the next few weeks an I don't get I review, cause I'm (finally) going in vacay-Woohoo!

Anyways...

*yelps in excitement and falls off chair*
We're getting to the good part! I LURVED the chapter! One of the best make-up scenes I've read.

Me: *grimaces*Do I sound like a pervert?
Author: *silence*
Me: well... I thank you for that vote of confidence...

I promise you that I'm not. I swear.

That hit shows how off topic I can be... _

Xx, Enigma
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
Awwww that was great!:) did she have sex with him though?
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Great chapter
JDTEA chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
I can't wait to see what James has in mind! I'm glad she has Scorp and Rose back!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
:O loved it!
JDTEA chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Lol not mad at you but sometimes Di is a real dumbass lol. Seriously? Is the secret that important that guys unconscious for 3 days n u don't just bite the bullet n go see him. Poor Albus! N rose n Scorp at 2nd base! Lol