Reviews for Vicky Molten's Collection of Exciting Battle Logs!
Mai fan chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
I have an idea fora battle:"As soon as griffin was done talking,Muro used a hypoand went daodan overpower i was still quite weak from fighting so much i got out VDG gun and fired,which made him stagger,so i devil spin kicked he hit the ground, i kicked and sent him flying then i dashed over to where he was falling and kicked him just say Muro tennis anyone?griffin ran over over and zapped him with his VDG gun and smash muro into the then muro was still pretty strong,so i injected a hypo and got hit by a red zapped the ninja and snapped his juggular vein and he bled to a SLD cannonball rolled me.i did a running lariet and snapped his then muro was upon me like a did a lot and i mean a lot of i injected all 5 hypos of mine and started to go into daodan overpower both me and griffin zapped him witch allowedme to snaphis end this i did a daodan power spike and griffin died as well as a ninja i didnt see till i wondered i how i i blew the processers.

Konoko aka Mai out. for good."

please update with this battle!hope ya liked it!bye!

-Mai fan
Bobster chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Nice to see more fanfiction. Keep up the good battle logs.
Slambatabam chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
superb job, I cant wait to see more!
Fei1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Of course you didn't doubt I would consider this interesting? Konoko must duck into corners and such (or turn into a LITTLE person) so she can write her battle logs? That's talent.