Reviews for The Man Who Knew Almost Nothing
curseofthewhitecat chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
I loved this story thanks for sharing it! I have to say thought, I found the second ending a better fit to this story, bittersweet as it was.
Orcux chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
These tears.. T_T It was really awkward when my mom walked right in while I was sniffing into my phone Dx

I loved the happy ending and the alternate ending, although I'm sure I wouldn't have thought the same if I hadn't read the happy ending first. I mean, I'm a fan of fluff and hater of anything angsty and painful :"( if that was the true end... BAWWWW T_T

But anyway. Story wise, I really loved your version of Gilderoy's charming idiocy and Harry's kindness. He was kind from the start until the end... I don't think I could be someone like him.

I have a thousand more things to say, but they're not coming to mind for some reason, so I'll stop here.

Many thanks for sharing this with us!
Mrs. Brown-Darcy chapter 28 . 1/19/2012
I cried my eyes out when I finished reading the alternative ending :( soo sad

The aren't many Harry/Gilderoy fanfics, and I can't tell you how happy this made me feel.

Congratulations for your work!
Mrs.Namikaze chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I read this story and I thought it was absolutely lovely. And it extremely cute and very romantic in my opinion. I never actually read Gilderoy & Harry before. But I think that you turned into a GilderoyxHarry fan for the rest of my life with this story! XD
kumagorox3 chapter 26 . 5/24/2011
Oh wow, it seems things have taken a turn for the worse. Is Gilderoy now some bipolar maniac? And he took his manor keys...maybe he's at the manor?
kumagorox3 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Aw! :( This was not a way to celebrate. I feel so bad for Harry. I'm really hoping that Gilderoy is not mad. Then, this will have a tragic ending. And I don't like sad endings.
kumagorox3 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Oh no! I think Gilderoy is going to revert back to his old self! Please no! :( I feel Harry's pain as well. I feel like things are turning for the worse. What to do about their union?
kumagorox3 chapter 23 . 5/24/2011
I'm so glad Sirius finally moved in with Remus! :) I see happy endings! :D Now Harry and Gilderoy will be able to call each other fiancees! Three months is pretty fast but they seem to love each other.
kumagorox3 chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
Another thing I didn't expect-a proposal! Yay! Happy tears! Oh, and I'm taking a liking to Bell! She is cute! I love how she mentions their aesthetic beauty! Very Gilderoy-like!
kumagorox3 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
It broke my heart when Gilderoy asked Harry to cast a memory charm on him. :( I'm glad the man is getting better (though yes, alcohol is never the answer...and neither are Dreamless potions) It feels like the occurrence at the ball made Harry's and Remus' relationships go three steps back but at the same time three steps forward because they're all helping each other albeit there are more problems to come in the future.
kumagorox3 chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I teared up at the end. As usual I feel a sadness for Remus and Sirius. I don't know what to make of the ending of this chapter. I hope Harry and Gilderoy work through their troubles. I'm sure Harry has his own inner demons, which you've hinted subtly throughout the story but the two have each other. Sirius is right. No relationship is perfect but why strive for perfection?
kumagorox3 chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
Well that was unexpected. I didn't know Gilderoy had it in him to pull off that Accio charm. I honestly thought "Uh oh, considering Gilderoy's luck with magic, something is going to go awry." But yay! He killed that Death Eater! :) I'm glad everyone braved through that random attack (except for those five people, bless 'im)
kumagorox3 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
I remember that part with the pixies! ;D That was quite hilarious if I recall...Oh, and although this may sound rude, I love Sirius' quips about Gilderoy's questionable wand abilities.

Oh, and it would be delightful if Gilderoy practices Animagus! It's cute how reluctant Harry is about teaching him that. :)
kumagorox3 chapter 17 . 5/24/2011
Wow. I love the Sorting Hat's perspective of Gilderoy's upbringing. Just listening to the different accounts of Gilderoy's past life gives me some clues as to why he became...what he became as an adult. That was very fascinating.
kumagorox3 chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
I always believed Sirius and Remus looked perfect together. *sigh* Their troubles and inner anguish (especially Sirius') make me believe that that won't be together and tears me up.:( Yes, this was a depressing chappie.