Reviews for The Man Who Knew Almost Nothing
Catspook chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
Better and better! I especially liked the part about Harry having to rush out of the Ravenclaw dorms. Also, if wizarding newspapers are like muggle ones, they would still have the origional of that photo from second year. Should Harry ask for it, perhaps? Or maybie Hermione can get it for them for a present or something. Keep it coming!
PyrrosD chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
MORE!
iwasateenager chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Anytime. I liked this chapter. Gilderoy may be an idiot, but he's a charming and well-meaning idiot. I've decided that I like this pairing. Thank you for the different perspective. Cheers,

Michelle
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
!
InchySquinchy chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
This is a great story! I love it! I mean it sounds like something me and my friend would make up (cause we're really weird). I cannot wait to hear more. Its really good! The only thing I dislike about it is Ron and Hermione being together. Uggghhh. lol WRITE MORE!
Oriana Dumbledore chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
I didn't think I'd like it, because of the pairing that is. But I love your story! Keep it up!
Sky Chief chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
Delightfully unexpected! I would never have thought this pairing could work, but I'm pleased to be proved wrong. I love the warm tone and light touch you've achieved. In other hands this situation might be decidedly creepy, but you've made it engaging, touching, and not a little enticing. Looking forward to more!
iwasateenager chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
I can't believe Harry watched. I'd gotten the impression that he had more integrity than that.
Catspook chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
Aaaaaaw! This is so cute! I love unusual pairings, and this is so believable and in character too! Please, please, please write another chapter soon!
shadowycat chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Poor Gilderoy. I never thought anyone could make me feel sorry for him, but you did. You have a nice comfortable style of writing. I can understand Harry feeling sorry for Lockhart, but I have to say I think he came to the conclusion that he should take him home a bit too quickly. I think it would be a bit more believable with a few more visits in the hospital to get to know him a bit first.
Victor Stillwater chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Interesting premise.

I myself liked it less for the very strange tension that harry felt (still can't believe you tried to pair up the two), but how you portrayed the great difference in the old Lockheart and the New one is very good, very stirring.
JadeDream chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
I find this story amusing and I hope to read more of it please post again soon. :)
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
When I saw the update e-mail ffnet sent me my first thought was "Oh. My. God." But after I've read this I'm beginning to like it. I'm a slash sympathizer but never have been a slash fan. I think that view should change sometime soon. Gilderoy's a charming idiot and Harry's a well-meaning man well on his way to falling in love. I wonder what Mione'll think when she sees them together. _ And will he regain his memory. Write again soon!

Michelle