Reviews for The Man Who Knew Almost Nothing
kumagorox3 chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
When Gilderoy said "Pity, I wanted to watch you change," I was rolling my eyes. I mean, not in a sarcastic way, just that I like Gilderoy's humor. He seemed dead and vacant in the hospital and it seems that with Harry's support and guidance, he's developing his own personality. Oh, and I loved how Gilderoy is so caring, lifting a slumbering Harry to their bed. They just look perfect together.
kumagorox3 chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
Oh wow, Sirius and his shenanigans! Backtracking a tad bit, that scene where Harry is in his car getting some groceries was written brilliantly. I could feel the euphoria he felt from having peace in his life. It seems all his pillars of life are in order. Well, not perfectly because of this splinching dilemma but not everything's perfect. I hope Gilderoy gets patched up alright.
kumagorox3 chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
Yay, I'm glad that Harry found Gilderoy. He looked so happy! :) And when Harry was rambling about ""Gilderoy! I was so worried! I thought ... I thought horrible things had happened to you. I looked everywhere. Sirius too. It took Hermione and the world's largest spell book ... and a shoe ... to find you" it was so sweet. I love how the PDA felt very much private.
kumagorox3 chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I have to be truthful. I read this story about four to five years ago and I actually remember this part quite vividly. I think Lockhart ends up in someone's cottage. I feel Harry's panic as well but I'm glad they reunite unharmed.
kumagorox3 chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Haha, Sirius and Gilderoy's first impressions with each other are just hilarious! Their perspectives of each other made me giggle so much! Especially this part: "On the other hand, Sirius saw nothing more than an ornamental bird, a pet peacock, when he looked at Gilderoy with his brightly colored clothes and perfectly combed blond hair. And he looked a little dimwitted and chicken-hearted to boot. "

I double-overed in laughter! And Harry playing mediator brought a smile to my face.
kumagorox3 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
I know this sounds odd but Harry just speaks so eloquently when he's writing to Sirius. Wow! Two people I love! You brought Severus and Sirius back to life! Thank you! :) Do you realize how brilliant a writer you are? Everyone is very IC (In-character) and the plot is brilliant. I love how you stemmed this story on from the real story. Very canon, I'm just enjoying this to bits. :)
kumagorox3 chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
Wow, they feel like a married couple already. :) What with Gilderoy massaging his aches and pains. Oh, and I guess they have another thing to share-that they're orphans. I love how you seem to tie two seemingly different people together so well. And you move the story at a gentle pace.
kumagorox3 chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
I feel so terribly bad that Gilderoy lost his parents and that his only relative is Amos Diggory, who is his...em...I'm still not very sure. At least Harry is his family and that puts a smile on my face.
kumagorox3 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Aw. When Gilderoy sniffed about his lack of family, I teared a bit. T_T I'm so glad Harry is so supportive of him. I mean, they're going to the archives that afternoon. I'm also wondering what Gilderoy's background history is like.
kumagorox3 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
I'm so glad that Ron seemed to take Harry's recent love interest with stride, though with just a bit criticism. (Don't worry, it was cute with Hermione's scolding of him) The trio together at the typewriter really brought back some fond memories of their adventures and gave me an urge to reread my Harry Potter novels. :)
kumagorox3 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
LOL! You caught pancake batter on fire! That is hilarious (but also quite dangerous, as these two lovely fellows had shown)! Oh, I'm assuming that Ginerva Weasley and Severus Snape are together or...? Anywho, I can't wait to see the reactions on everyone's faces when they see these two dashing fellows together! :) I like how you made my favorite character alive in your story! I love Severus Snape! :)
kumagorox3 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I loved the shower scene! You made it seem like a familiar routine but there's a naivete to it. Harry and Gilderoy seem so happy and sensual about their love. Thank you for that wonderful scene! It truly made me happy to find two men find peace.
kumagorox3 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I love how Gilderoy is taking everything with new eyes, so to speak, and Harry goes along without fear of any qualms (well maybe a few, haha) I would assume that Harry has nightmares too. Maybe some Dreamless Potions will do Lockhart some good?
kumagorox3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Oh no, that bit about Gilderoy being sexually abused makes me tear up. I know that Harry will be able to mend his wounds as best he can.
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is the first well-written story I've read on that focuses on an intriguing pairing. This is an interesting beginning and I wonder how it will take off in the next few chapters.
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »