Reviews for Stability
deboome chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
This is soooooo good i loved tge story’s idea!
The friendship between them all is soooo goals!
25hrNAP chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
AMAAAAAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! You are definitely my favorite writer
empowerlucy chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
AWWWWWW This was so adorable my heart is so happy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
This is adorable and I forgot it was a one shot for a moment and was disappointed when there weren't more chapters.
totallyfangirl17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
That was so cute I'm actually crying!
ToastedWeirdBrain chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
will it be too much if I want a new chap?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
THAT WAS SO CUTE :-) OMG!
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Wow, I just... Wow.

WOWOWOW.

1. NATSU IS AMAZING
2. Cousins
3. Loke as a knight
4. I love this and you are my favourite person this month
Maybe-Seizing chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Ah, I love my Brotps. They're my favorite.
This story was really awesome! I, uh, don't really know what to say, so... It was great? In all seriousness, though - these boys have a great friendship. You have no idea how happy this made me!

I could always see Natsu and Juvia being Bros because after Natsu and Lucy start dating, Juvia's like "keep Lucy away from Gray-sama" and Natsu like "keep Ice Princess away from Luce" and then they start discussing how to keep them away from each other(while Gray and Lucy watch them secretly from afar). Totally off topic, so.

Can't wait until your next story updates(Double Dad Dilemma, The Way We Smile, Unraveling, One shots)!
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
So lovely!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
that was adorable as hell!
ink7blot chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You play down your skills! My lady, your craft has been well plied and should anyone, man or Exceed, say otherwise, then I say off with their heads!

Ahem. Anywhoo . . . I wasn't kidding (mostly). Your work is good and while there's always room for improvement, you need it a lot less than other people. Cough, me, cough cough. Never stop writing because I won't know what to do with myself if one of my favorite authors wasn't exactly an author anymore. Happy writings! XP
Nora chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
such beautiful friendship
Addie Lover of Stories chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was just amazing! XD The guys relationships and actions were just perfect! Thank you for writing this!
kurochan94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
i think this one shot could benefit greatly with a second chapter. it was really good- but the ending felt more like a cliffhanger. still- as usual, awesome story!