Reviews for Thank You
hisuichanxx chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
You know, I've never seen anyone go boobs-first into a hug. Like really Gray, I know you're grieving but your face happened to go there? Did you see the episode? I just.. I can't understand anyone who doesn't support Gruvia. It's so obvious and adorable.
woofyy chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
It's a nice story :) sounds like a possibility of it happening between them. I do hope after fast forwarding a year, we get to see them finally kiss and get together :D juvia so would not leave gray if he decides to train. Anyways keep up the good effort :) good luckies with your future stories :)
P. FullbusterBelieve chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
It was really good. True this was the day Gruvians died with feels. Anyway, i love ur version of chapter 416. Thank u for making this chapter.
DontEvenAsk chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Apologies, I would have reviewed earlier but I had been busy with work TT
Anywho, what can I say, amazing!
I cried when the chapter first came out and finding this after just takes the cake. Well done as always:)
Agrias-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Ok first of all Im apologizing because i read this fic days before this review but
i couldn't leave it because i was with a lot of homework i'm in my last semester in the university so I can read some of the fics i like in the cellphone but it's difficult to me leave a review because (i'm dumb with my cellphone i'm new whit this android phones)
Soo i leaving finally this review to you... i love how you interpreted the time between the hug and gray finally feeling good againd and saying he is going to take down end.
Really you are my favorite gruvia writer and i like more your writting because you are not only writting about them, you inlcude too Gajeel and levy ( gruvia and gale are my top one otps) nalu and other parings and I thank you for that.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Kyaaaaa! Speaking of dying with feels...
I loved everything about this. I loved how in character it was. I loved how you included the exact elements of the story (though I guess it's debatable who called who warm? I don't think it matters too much - both mean good things) and I love how well written it was. And now I fully think they totally kissed at the end - they had to have had something like this conversation because she's clearly going with him, right?
Anyway, thank you for this!
bruwahahaha chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is, yet again, another beautiful work from you, Bonney-chan. I've always loved reading your write-ups. Keep it up and looking forward to enjoying another GruVia fic from you. :) xo
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
wahhhhh! I totally died because of major nosebleed and MOE!WooHOO GRUVIA forever!
i Really liked your version of THE GREAT GRUVIA MOMENT CHAPTER!
Scarf-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Hi BonneyQ! I've been a lurker here for a while now, and I just wanted to say I love your Gruvia stories. Thanks for writing this so quickly after Ch. 416 came out. After that epic reunion, I think I would've died if I didn't follow it up with a fanfic! *o*
lee ju-ni chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Nice story. I hope they will be together on hiro mashima own story.
gruvialover chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Gawd... I really LOVE IT!

i hope Mashima make them kiss on that chapter...
but because if this dream came true.. thank you :)

you're awesome as always
meowica97 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
-Rise from the dark...the Great Neko is here!-
...wait...did I already said that to you? *grinning while sweatdrop* ...oh well Actually no, I survived cause I have a feeling there will be plenty of moments now...hehhhh.. As a Gruvian I will not die just yet! Were you that eager to write this wonderful fic? Cuz there were lil mistakes which of course not that bothering xD Cuz WOW. I never knew Mashima-sensei improve many on doing the hidden fluffness *squealsssss* Haahhh...take a deep breath...Thank you.
...bwhahahaahah! Ok ok ok...relax..right.
Great job to extend the story. :3
merudy chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
IT'S LIKE THE BEST GRUVIA CHAPTER EVER RGTRGKNWFHCOIJFQWEIOFREQUIGYBCLHWQFEF
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Absolutely beautiful!
Liraz Nightray chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
SWEET!
I have not words to say it. i loved your fic with all my shipper heart! Yesterday, I was reading the chap when I saw to Juvia and Gray-sama. I don't know, I felt die!
I love them, they're my OTP and this history showed all my feelings. Gray-sama opened him heart!
nothing is important because he opened to her!
Return to your fic, really liked me because it was so IC , very worth Gray-sama and Juvia. It was light and tender. Simply Beautiful