Reviews for Partners
squiddy323 chapter 34 . 8/8
Looking at all the chapters to come, I'm guessing that they defeated Kayaba in the end, and ended up back in the real world. Although, my theory may be incorrect, and all the clearers died, and everyone else ended up stuck in the game forever, or killed themselves. Either way, it'd turn out interesting and I'm nervous and excited for what's to come. Honestly, only good stories make me feel this way, and you've done an spectacular job with this fic. thx
squiddy323 chapter 31 . 8/8
Yeah, def know what writers block is like, even though I'm not the one who has to wait for more chapters.
squiddy323 chapter 28 . 8/8
Just have to say this... your the best. TYSFM! I was literally dying. Just glad the feud was resolved in the end.
Why TF U Lyin chapter 21 . 7/24
Well fuck you too
Ballsdeep69 chapter 18 . 7/24
"THE BANDITS ARE COMING", "WE MUST SAVE MY FAMILY", "Remember to Jump, jump"
BOO THE ADVENTURING. WHAT ABOUT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. WTF IS IT WITH THE NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
Imnotaperson chapter 17 . 7/24
Kirito, being Kirito is so much more advanced with his leveling that he should honestly have little trouble when it comes to clearing a floor (sans boss) by itself. He's basically untouchable almost anywhere in the game. Having a hard time defeating enemies is simply not something he does.
Bird is the nerd chapter 16 . 7/24
A switch could also be some short noise they agreed on, but not silence. They need verbal cues man.
Bird is the nerd chapter 16 . 7/24
Actually if their attack pattern consists of switches then they will be yelling at each other "SWITCH" therefore it isn't wordless. If they took time to do hand movements or a physical signal that could be the single second it takes to get them killed. Your logic is a bit flawed.
Ballsdeep69 chapter 13 . 7/23
No he's supposed to find out because of all the movie references. Sao Abridged anyone
Imnotaperson chapter 11 . 7/23
IT WAS CREAM NOT BUTTER GODDAMNIT. LIKE CONDENSED MILK OR SOMETHING.
Wait a minute chapter 10 . 7/23
Why do you do the whole honorifics thing for Kirito but not really anyone else. You say Kirito-kun, what about Asuna. Would it be Kun or San or whatever. She is older than him. Definitely not chan.
Just So You Know chapter 5 . 7/22
Asuna isn't a beater, a beater is a beta tester as well as a cheater. She was not a beta tester, kind of just a cheater as being in a party with Kirito means he would share what he knows about SAO.
Mr. Bamboozled chapter 41 . 7/17
You my good sir have made a very good fix so far a real tear jerker this one, I have enjoyed this immensely so far and will continue to enjoy it for the chapters to come
Nefius chapter 63 . 7/13
Well i was hoping to at least get to the romance but i cant say i didnt see it coming. Beautiful story hope to one day see it finished. Thank you for the good read.
2,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »