Reviews for Sensory Overload
Great story
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 10/22
This is so cute! On a different note, my dad started clipping his nails while I was reading and it started driving me insane leading me to think maybe I have SOD. I am autistic, have adhd and dyslexia and I have misophonia (I hope I’m spelling that right) idk. -Sketch
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 9/28
Love it!
Shalheira chapter 1 . 9/19
I loved this story! It was soooo cute! Great work!
Darklightningstorm chapter 1 . 5/24
This was actually quite good. I wasn't sure it would be when I started; this isn't the first sensory overload story I've read about Reid, though it is the best. Most tend to have him react too strongly to still be convincingly Reid, but this one worked quite well.
iluvkittens29 chapter 1 . 1/30
EEERRRRMMERRRRGEEERRRRRRRRRRD

oh wowowowowowowow I loves me lOVES M S
Luna's magic chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Thankyou , Thankyou, Thankyou! This is definetly what SOD is like. so thankyou
Tis' a secret chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Awe! I loved it! The ending was so fluffy and cute and fluffy!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That is a nice bit of familial fluff there. Thank you for writing and posting!
FlyKitty7000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I absolutely loved it! I hope you continue to write because I'll continually be looking for more lol :)
dianakotori chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I wish everyone could be as understanding and caring as this team is for Reid, I would not mind a blanket either, good story, a happy outcome. Thank you.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was adorable! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Loved loved loved it
kateryne1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I like your fic, it's really cute!
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
That ending was so cute 3

I've never really known what SOD was so thank you for that. This was a good one-shot and it was good that the whole team noticed it at one time or another and started looking out for more 'signs' opposed to just letting it go and assuming it was a quirk of his or something.